Notifications
Clear all

Dr Emil Henningsen Taylor liberator

MemberMember
(@grcar-joze1996gmail-com)

Posted : 06/06/2022 1:48 am

Hello,

Anyone who triedTaylor liberator subcision byDr Emil Henningsen (EU)? Was he trained by Mark Taylor? And how safe is TL compared to cannula? I have mostly rolling scars with volume loss, i will try cannula subcision and if it doesn't work i will try TL by Dr. Emil.

MemberMember
(@dirigo39)

Posted : 06/06/2022 2:53 am

Dont know but Dr Emil seems legit

MemberMember
(@getsmart121)

Posted : 06/06/2022 10:22 am

Taylor liberator in true sense cuts we can all have the discussion about the safety and all that. But at the end what was your goal for doing acne scar procedures. To give you ultimate improvement. ofcourse with no major side effects. But the side effects chance is less than 5 percent and and lets say temporary side effects are always same then we should consider going for the best treatment for our scars.

there will be patchy numbness for 3 months with Taylor. With cannula you wont have that issue which means it is not cutting the tethering completely

MemberMember
(@Fehheh77)

Posted : 06/12/2022 5:21 am

I had TL at Henningsens on the 23rd of May. He used the cannula for areas where the TL is unsafe. As a result, I can say that the TL is far more superior than cannula. We already knew that of course, but I can clearly see the difference. The TL-treated part is just done for me (tetherwise), but the cannula parts need more sessions.

I had no complications: no hematomas, no lumps. Only swelling for a week due to the tumescent fluid, and I am currently still numb in the TL area, which will resolve within 3 months.