Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
heybabe

Bumps on chin, how to get rid on them

Ok I have been on the regimen for 3 weeks now( using Duac) my Bp hasnt came in the mail yet. But anyway I keep getting bumps on my chin and it seems like if I put on the spot treatments on them they get larger and more appears. I have been suffering from chin and forehead problems since last year, because before I would only get mild breakouts on my checks. Anyway these chin bumps are not attractive and are very annoying. What can I do to get rid of these babies. It is like they are immune to any acne meds, and when they somewhat clear a cluster of them comes right back. Help what should I do???

I have these too. These bumps are called milia. They are bumps you get when topical gel is exposed to the area. They apear bigger and you get more if you add more bp. Try to not but bp or duac wherever these bumps are but instead just on the actuall pimples. Try running a google search on milia to find out more about what these things are. Good Luck!

I have these too. These bumps are called milia. They are bumps you get when topical gel is exposed to the area. They apear bigger and you get more if you add more bp. Try to not but bp or duac wherever these bumps are but instead just on the actuall pimples. Try running a google search on milia to find out more about what these things are. Good Luck!

have you tried 10% bp? maybe that would work

maybe just rubbing it in and then dab little globs of it on ur bumps eusa_think.gif

I was using 10% bp but I dont think that will work. I have used 2.5, 5, and 10 and I have found close to no difference. Some say you get dryer with higher amounts but I havent really found that. Also if your ganna dap little glumps on, it sounds like a good idea but its never ganna dry and when your face hits your pillow, the top layer will just get smeared off.

I was using 10% bp but I dont think that will work. I have used 2.5, 5, and 10 and I have found close to no difference. Some say you get dryer with higher amounts but I havent really found that. Also if your ganna dap little glumps on, it sounds like a good idea but its never ganna dry and when your face hits your pillow, the top layer will just get smeared off.

My dermatologist told me that bumps around the chin are usually caused by putting your hands on your face. So, be really careful about that. Also, hormones tend to cause bumps around the chin area. Good luck!

I got the same bumps that you have during the summer when i ump baseball; my mask causes them, the doctor told me it was acne mechanica; he gave me Retin A for this; it got rid of it but then the stuff ruined my face and ive been fighting acne all over my face because of it...if you go to the doctor, refuse retin A for this...

I seriously doubt milia can disappear in three days, unless they are physically extracted.