Notifications
Clear all

Is this tethered?

MemberMember
(@mikeengelbert8)

Posted : 05/26/2022 11:11 pm

If so, how much of an improvement can I expect if I subcise it? When I pull my head to the side it I feel my skin pulling back very hard. Will this require a taylor liberator/nokor or can it be cut with cannula? I haven™t been able to find anyone on this forum who has a scar like this.

35A08525-F4E8-4C75-A53A-5F327C1E0F58.jpeg

475C569E-1DBC-4DE2-B3C2-E5EB5661F117.jpeg

ACCEEDAC-A4FC-414B-8E92-1B3191919856.jpeg

MemberMember
(@Fehheh77)

Posted : 05/27/2022 4:10 am

It looks like its tethered, maybe even with some fat loss. The area is a bit tricky to use a Taylor liberator down there because of important arteries and nerves running there. The blunt cannula would be saver to use, but that needs several sessions. Taylor liberator is usually a one-and-done treatment in terms of tethering.

MemberMember
(@mikeengelbert8)

Posted : 05/27/2022 6:05 pm

13 hours ago, Fehheh77 said:

It looks like its tethered, maybe even with some fat loss. The area is a bit tricky to use a Taylor liberator down there because of important arteries and nerves running there. The blunt cannula would be saver to use, but that needs several sessions. Taylor liberator is usually a one-and-done treatment in terms of tethering.

The facial plastic surgeon I consulted with last week said hed do what sounded like subcision with fat grafting finalized with fraxel laser (I have shallow rolling scars on the right side of my face, but they dont concern me too much). Is there anyone who has had luck with fat grafting as opposed to fillers for volume loss? Ive heard fat can get absorbed and its sort of outdated as a filling method for atrophy.

MemberMember
(@Fehheh77)

Posted : 05/28/2022 2:43 am

8 hours ago, BoatShoe123 said:

The facial plastic surgeon I consulted with last week said hed do what sounded like subcision with fat grafting finalized with fraxel laser (I have shallow rolling scars on the right side of my face, but they dont concern me too much). Is there anyone who has had luck with fat grafting as opposed to fillers for volume loss? Ive heard fat can get absorbed and its sort of outdated as a filling method for atrophy.

What I know from autologous fat grafting is that it probably lasts (much) longer than HA fillers. I do not know how it compares to HA fillers functionwise.