Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I've been using Ketsugo in conjunction with australian bodycare tea tree facial wash for a few weeks now and overall, it's been pretty effective, but i still get random breakouts, usually on my neck. Does anyone else use ketsugo, and if so, what do you think of it? I was thinking of changing to Quinoderm. Is that better? And if so, are there different kinds of treatments - if so, which are best for you? The main problem areas for me are my neck and jaw-line - does anyone else have this problem? Any tips for shifting them please?

i used ketsugo in the summer before the regimen. i think it worked but my skin might have cleared because of all the extra sunshine and fresh air i was gettin. my skin certainly was less oily. i was also halfway through my course of diannette so that might have been it. the only thing i didn't like was the tightness of my skin after i applied it. never used quinoderm is that benzoyl peroxide cream?

Ive used Ketsugo about 3 months ago and used it for about 12 weeks. Did n't work for me really, maybe made my very oily face a tiny bit less oily but nothing that noticiable. I even tried the spray formula instead of the gel formula to see if it would work better but didnt find much difference apart from the spray was quicker and easier to apply. While using this i still got breakouts, it didnt do anything to help clear my existing acne which is mild to moderate. Also i found that the bottles do not last for 6 weeks like they are suppose to, more like 3 weeks lol and when you use it twice a day, everyday, it soon goes.

I've never used Ketsugo, but do use Quinoderm cream, sporadically. If I use it every day, my skin becomes irritated, so I use it probably every two or three days, just in the areas I need it. It does seem to make those areas less oily.

Quinoderm is available as 5% BP cream and 10% BP cream. I use the 5%.. it seems to be much less harsh than the 2.5% BP Panoxyl gel.

As far as I'm aware, Quinoderm is only available as BP cream.. no other types of treatment..

iv tried ketsugo and it worked to a point and then didnt really do much. quinoderm is fab. i used it 4 days consecutively then have a rest day.

Has anyone tried the c&c advantage quick clear daily treatment face wash with 2% S.A? I'm using this at the mo and its quite drying