Notifications
Clear all

Taylor liberator subcision (by Emil Henningsen)

MemberMember
(@Fehheh77)

Posted : 05/06/2022 2:14 pm

Does anyone have experience with Taylor liberator subcision done by Emil Henningsen or any other practitioner?

If yes, could you please elaborate on your experience, maybe with before and after photos.

I will be having a TL subcision (along with TCA CROSS and RF microneedling) at Emil Henningsen's clinic and I am curious to read anyone's experiences with that.

MemberMember
(@dirigo39)

Posted : 05/06/2022 3:30 pm

Are your scars very tethered? Just curious why he recommended TL for you?

MemberMember
(@Fehheh77)

Posted : 05/08/2022 4:44 am

On 5/6/2022 at 10:30 PM, dirigo39 said:

Are your scars very tethered? Just curious why he recommended TL for you?

I would not say my scars are very tethered, but I do have a lot of superficial rollings scars (and some are tethered). Emil Henningsen explained to me the different types of subcision and mentioned that TL is very effective and more like a one-and-done subcision, which may be more convenient for international patients like me. Although TL comes with a bigger risk profile, it can still be considered as a safe procedure, Emil said. About 10% of his TL patients will form lumps after the treatment, that will usually subside within 2-3 months. He has not had any case of damaging any essential facial arteries or nerves.

MemberMember
(@dirigo39)

Posted : 05/08/2022 10:51 am

6 hours ago, Louw said:

I would not say my scars are very tethered, but I do have a lot of superficial rollings scars (and some are tethered). Emil Henningsen explained to me the different types of subcision and mentioned that TL is very effective and more like a one-and-done subcision, which may be more convenient for international patients like me. Although TL comes with a bigger risk profile, it can still be considered as a safe procedure, Emil said. About 10% of his TL patients will form lumps after the treatment, that will usually subside within 2-3 months. He has not had any case of damaging any essential facial arteries or nerves.

So does he do TL subs for all this patients ?

MemberMember
(@oj593)

Posted : 05/08/2022 11:14 am

22 minutes ago, dirigo39 said:

So does he do TL subs for all this patients ?

No, he does what the patient wants - I guess he suggests what he thinks is best though.

MemberMember
(@Fehheh77)

Posted : 05/08/2022 5:22 pm

6 hours ago, Oj593 said:

No, he does what the patient wants - I guess he suggests what he thinks is best though.

Yeah. I kind of let him give the advice instead steering it myself.

MemberMember
(@grcar-joze1996gmail-com)

Posted : 06/02/2022 7:12 am

Yeah i will try cannula subcision in my country (TL is not available), if cannula subcision with filler doesn't help i will fly to Denmark to get TL done, because i have quite severe rolling scarring with volume loss :) It looks scary, but Dr. Henningsen looks like he cares about his patients. 

MemberMember
(@izellah53gmail-com)

Posted : 06/07/2022 9:37 pm

What is the price of tl in emil henningsen clinic?

MemberMember
(@grcar-joze1996gmail-com)

Posted : 06/08/2022 6:02 am

https://cutisclinic.dk/international/

2,016.44 + consultation.

MemberMember
(@Fehheh77)

Posted : 06/12/2022 5:15 am

On 6/8/2022 at 1:02 PM, Gelko said:

Yes. It includes other modalities for free. He used RF microneedling and TCA cross with no additional costs.