Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xXillusion

what I hate about Christmas

There is too much candy around! *cry*

my face looks like crap again! *cry*

it just started clearing up *cry*

and now it's back to where it was! *cry*

I don't know why Dan said that there is no connection between chocolate and acne. 3 yeard ago I ate a whole bag of KISSES and my face was sooooooooo bad you can imagine..

and now I ate like 5 chocolate kisses-size candy in two days and my face is ugly again -((((

aren't you people agree with Christams=too much candy=acne?

I guess it's good that it's winter break. I can heal by the time school starts...

Halloween is another bad holiday for those afflicted by acne. I've actually taken leftover candy, removed it from the wrappers, and thrown it in the garbage. It's best to remove the temptation. I'd have to be pathetically desperate to retrieve unwrapped candy from the smelly, rotting garbage, so I don't. If you don't think you can resist retrieving candy from the garbage, chop it up into little pieces and flush it down the toilet. Just do it.

Dan says there's no connection because there isn't. It's very much mental for you to think, "Chocolate causes acne!!!" and then you get acne.

I sometimes get breakouts around the holidays due to all the stress, which may also be contributing to your problems.I'm no professional, but the only time I binge on a bag of any food is because I'm stressed out.I gotta go back to work to today, but I did sleep really late which I think is the best rejuvenation for whatever ails you.GO CHARGERS !!!!

I KNOW food and acne are related, at least for me... too much sugar= lots of new pimples. It's not the placebo affect at all. Personally I don't worry about it at Christmas my family doesn't care what my face looks like, and I eat as much chocolate as I want...

well, some people eat when they are strrssed out, which is the reason americans are the fattest people in the world.

I don't eat when I'm stressed out because I can't even look at the food...

and why in the world would anyone be stressed out about the holidays? That's stupid!

Guest OnlyJoe

i dont think chocalte causes acne, i usually go for months without chocolate because im no big fan but during christmas ive eaten loads... no break outs.