Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey!

I´am from Germany and i read a lot of microdermabrasion in this forum,but i´am

wondering why i can´t read anything about MACRODERMABRASION.It is a method

to improve the skin and it should be more effective than a microdermabrasion( nor redness etc.)

It comes from the US,but there is nothing about it here in this forum.I want to try this treatment for my superficial acne scars,my pigmentation after a CO2 Lasertreatment and my big pores.

Has anyone tried this macrodermabrasion and can tell me something about it?

Thanks

I know all these sites,but i wantaed to know if anyone has done this macrodermabrasion.It is a newer form of the microdermabrasion,but should be better.

...doesn't sound like anyone's had it done. Perhaps because it's so new? I'll ask my aesthetician about it when I see her this Wednesday. She's extremely knowledgeable about microdermabrasion and the latest advances in skincare, so I expect she'll be able to throw some light on it.

you know what the funny thing is....i was wondering when someone would use ultrasound in order to destroy dead skin cells

MACRODERMABRASION

A form of skin resurfacing with NO down time. This treatment uses sea salt and a positive pressure machine to remove dead surface layers of the skin. (Microdermabrasion uses aluminum oxide crystals and a negative pressure machine.) Afterward, a scientifically formulated cream is penetrated into the deeper layers of the dermis with the use of ultrasound. This further enhances your results by stimulating the underlying structures of the skin to rebuild collagen, thereby improving firmness of the skin.

I spoke to my aesthetician about this today and she hadn't really heard of it. She thought it was another name for a 'medical microdermabrasion', ie: a procedure more invasive than ordinary microdermabrasion but less invasive than actual dermabrasion.

It sounds from the information on google that it's any entirely different procedure, though.

eusa_think.gif

on all the pages I read about this treatment,there was told that the effect is much better than of a microdermabrasion but without any redness etc.

It is strange that your aesthetician did not know anything about it.I will try this treatment in January or February and will post the results if anyone wants

I spoke to my aesthetician about this today and she hadn't really heard of it. She thought it was another name for a 'medical microdermabrasion', ie: a procedure more invasive than ordinary microdermabrasion but less invasive than actual dermabrasion.

It sounds from the information on google that it's any entirely different procedure, though.

eusa_think.gif