Notifications
Clear all

Strict Elimination Diet

(@ControlPanel)

Posted : 04/24/2022 10:03 pm

Would anyone like to do a strict elimination diet with me? Acne isn't really a problem for me anymore, but I'm curious to see if this way of eating has an effect on other aspects of my health. If any acne sufferers would like to try this, I will do it with you and support you throughout it. It will be just unprocessed grass-fed red meat, salt (sodium chloride, iodized), plain water for drinking, and pure animal lard for cooking.

Red meat is nutritionally-dense, so that'll allow us to survive and thrive after eliminating pretty much every food there is. The fattier, the better. Salt is to help stay hydrated due to all the water our bodies will lose due to carbohydrate elimination. Animal lard instead of the problematic vegetable shortening.

We shall eat like this for a minimum of 90 days. Complete dietary reset. At that point, we can experiment with adding new foods to monitor any negative effects.

MemberMember
(@mindfultiler)

Posted : 07/25/2022 3:31 am

Hi,

Are you still on ketogenic? Any updates? Thanks!

MemberMember
(@mindfultiler)

Posted : 07/25/2022 4:37 am

Hi, Ok. Are you doing these diets in order to combat acne or weight loss? Could you elaborate and share your thoughts on why Keto or Paleo diet is the way to go in order to eliminate acne?