Notifications
Clear all

Dr. Rullan's Office - Difficult to reach?

MemberMember
(@michaelscarn)

Posted : 04/16/2022 2:40 pm

Hello!

Has anyone had trouble getting into contact with the cosmetic/acne scar revision consultation staffat Dr. Rullan's office? I don't know if I've been blacklisted by the office, but they won't return any emails or calls. Maybe they're swamped? Just wanted to see if anyone's been able to get in contact with them recently, within the past few weeks.

MemberMember
(@shei514)

Posted : 04/16/2022 7:38 pm

4 hours ago, michaelscarn said:

Hello!

Has anyone had trouble getting into contact with the cosmetic/acne scar revision consultation staffat Dr. Rullan's office? I don't know if I've been blacklisted by the office, but they won't return any emails or calls. Maybe they're swamped? Just wanted to see if anyone's been able to get in contact with them recently, within the past few weeks.

I got in contact with them on the 6th of April and heard back on the 7th. [email protected]

This is the email I use to contact them and always get a response.

MemberMember
(@michaelscarn)

Posted : 04/16/2022 8:52 pm

Oh, dang. Seems like I am intentionally being ignored then. I reached out to them earlierthan April 6 to this email address, received one response that the consultant would check with Dr. Rullan, and have been ignored since, even after leaving voice messages and sending a few follow-up emails. That's unfortunate. The only thing I can recall is that I tried negotiating the price a few years ago, which is within my right? I was respectful and don't think I did anything wrong, but I guess Dr. Rullan didn't like that...

So I guess, for his future patients,don't try to questionhis prices.

MemberMember
(@acknee4life)

Posted : 04/20/2022 2:21 am

On 4/16/2022 at 6:52 PM, michaelscarn said:

Oh, dang. Seems like I am intentionally being ignored then. I reached out to them earlierthan April 6 to this email address, received one response that the consultant would check with Dr. Rullan, and have been ignored since, even after leaving voice messages and sending a few follow-up emails. That's unfortunate. The only thing I can recall is that I tried negotiating the price a few years ago, which is within my right? I was respectful and don't think I did anything wrong, but I guess Dr. Rullan didn't like that...

Don't worry it's not you. Every since Amy left, they haven't been good at responding at all. I have to repeatedly send follow up emails. My last appointment got postponed like 2 months because of that. Eventually I just called the cosmetic number and said can I have them call me back and that finally got it all done.

MemberMember
(@shei514)

Posted : 04/28/2022 5:06 pm

On 4/16/2022 at 6:52 PM, michaelscarn said:

Actually now I havent heard something after trying to book an appointment two weeks ago lol. Its like the communication suddenly stops and they stop replying lol super frustrating. I might have to call. But the other poster is right, Amy was a godsend and really went above and beyond. I will be calling if I need to.

MemberMember
(@gynoscar)

Posted : 04/28/2022 6:44 pm

1 hour ago, shei514 said:

Actually now I havent heard something after trying to book an appointment two weeks ago lol. Its like the communication suddenly stops and they stop replying lol super frustrating. I might have to call. But the other poster is right, Amy was a godsend and really went above and beyond. I will be calling if I need to.

Would it be unprofessional to contact dr rullan directly? I know he gave me his direct number for updates on the phenol peel but I'm not sure if reaching out to him this way is professional.

MemberMember
(@dirigo39)

Posted : 04/28/2022 10:07 pm

Yeah the new lady is awful. Wonder why Amy left.

MemberMember
(@catharsis2018)

Posted : 05/02/2022 11:56 am

On 4/28/2022 at 11:07 PM, dirigo39 said:

Yeah the new lady is awful. Wonder why Amy left.

I think she left because of a career change / new job opportunity

MemberMember
(@laurav-castillogmail-com)

Posted : 05/02/2022 3:44 pm

It's not you, I had to reach out multiple times to get my next TRIO appointment scheduled. I believe the new person not only schedules appointments, but has other duties around the office - so I think that's why it takes longer now.

MemberMember
(@shei514)

Posted : 05/06/2022 12:46 pm

On 4/28/2022 at 4:44 PM, gynoscar said:

Would it be unprofessional to contact dr rullan directly? I know he gave me his direct number for updates on the phenol peel but I'm not sure if reaching out to him this way is professional.

Honestly at this point probably not or maybe call the office directly. I am trying so hard to book in for punch excision and Im hearing nothing, super frustrating. If I dont hear back Im going to call the main office line.

MemberMember
(@orangelaser162gmail-com)

Posted : 05/07/2022 12:22 pm

I thought booking a more expensive appointment would be more enticing for them but still cant get it scheduled. At this point Im hoping to get a subcision at another doctor to get ready for the peel

MemberMember
(@shei514)

Posted : 05/16/2022 4:42 pm

Does anyone know the current cost for the trio? Im considering it currently.

MemberMember
(@acknee4life)

Posted : 05/17/2022 1:09 pm

20 hours ago, shei514 said:

Does anyone know the current cost for the trio? Im considering it currently.

I don't have the breakdown in front of me but I just had subcision, cross, filler, Morpheus last month and it was $2600. I believe $800 was Morpheus so the rest was $1800.

shei514 liked
MemberMember
(@getsmart121)

Posted : 05/27/2022 4:13 pm

Did dr rullan increase prices to 3k for trio?

MemberMember
(@phoooo)

Posted : 05/29/2022 4:36 pm

I was quoted $500 for cross and $1,000 for Erbium - FYI.

I recommend calling them directly to book an appointment as the email communication has been terrible.

MemberMember
(@ibrahimmaimuna19gmail-com)

Posted : 07/09/2022 3:32 am

On 4/16/2022 at 10:40 PM, michaelscarn said:

Hello!

I also quickly got the answer.