Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Has anyone tired a egg white mask mixed with a few drops of lemon??

I did it for 3 days in a row and it was quite good helping me to tighten up my pores and making my skin a bit whiter.

But i also heard that some ppl got good results at first but then the egg white mask clooged up their pores and made them break out.

Has anyone tried this be4 and did it make u break out???

Thks

Guest OnlyJoe

using the egg white mask about three times a week its improved the redess of both my cheek.

i dont leave it on for to long and im extra careful washing off and make sure i clean it all off properly. havnt had any problems.

Guest Brandon

I tried it every night for a week, and basicall you already said it:

"some ppl got good results at first but then the egg white mask clooged up their pores and made them break out."

I tried it once and it tightened up my pores really well, but i dont think i washed it off properly cause i got a break out the next day >.<

I wonder why egg white will clogg pores??? Does anyone know ??

I know that egg white has a lot of vitamin a and that is good for acne so this mask is helpful for overall improvement in the complexion of your skin. But right now after reading everyone's post im afraid to use the mask again cos most ppl seem to break out afterwards.

Can more ppl share thier experiences with this mask, Im sure a lot of u have tried this

thks

Guest OnlyJoe

i havent had any problems with breakouts after using the mask, in fact it has helps greatly with no probs... giv it a go because it could really help you. you wont know until you've tried, seeing as people acne is triggered by different things. just be careful washing it off.

Guest OnlyJoe

also i think using this mask everyday is WAY to much... limit yourself to 2-3 times a week, like you would use a normal face mask.