Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RSXBOI

If Acne was a person what would you do?.

Well if acne was a person.

first i would tie him up in my closet then i'll Starve him almost to point of death. Then i'll get 30 Tetracycline pills and Force him to swallow them with no water and then i'll just watch him slowly Die! Muahahahaha mUahahaha.

Sorry im just so glad im clearing up it feels like acne was a buly and im finally getting back at him. eusa_dance.gif

P.s

Fuck acne

Well....I would throw a huge rock at it's head.....punch him....kick him....slap him....LOL! I would just go crazy.....and do whatever I can to hurt it. LOL

I would hand him over to CIA. They will torture him severely and they will then develop a deadly weapon from his body, that will cause severe acne ( like many of us are suffering), to whatever enemy it is used against.

Then , it will be used against enemies like UBL,terrorists, middle east countries etc etc...

Wouldnt that be funny, terrorists wouldn't have time to do thier fucked up shit, if they are depressed by thier acne or have to keep running to the doctor to get cortisone shots smile.gifsmile.gif

If acne was a person, I'd tear both of his ear, cracking the soft white cartilage, force him to swallow them to his mouth and make him chew it as I enjoy the sound of cartilages cracking like popcorn, put a bottle of benzoyl peroxide to each of his eyes, make figures of hell on his chest, make holes on his stomach, then slice his fingers and put them on the stomach holes like worms sticking out from the ground, then get a hammer, and smash all his toenails, then slice a narrow line starting from his thigh to his toenails, sprinkling salt and vinegar to all open flesh, put proactive inside his mouth, then pour hot water all over him, and spit on him and say, "go to hell"

smile.gif

^^^^ hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahhahaha thats fukkin classic man good one.

I'll make him take a bath filled with piss! ( i heard it fights acne lol)

then i'll cut off his hands and put a big Mirror so he can see him self Get fucked up just like so many of us that hated waking up in the morning and looking in the mirror!........I'll have him watch everything Suffer bitch suffer hahahahhaa...

ok i got carried away merry christmans guys.

^^^^ hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahhahaha thats fukkin classic man good one.

I'll make him take a bath filled with piss! ( i heard it fights acne lol)

then i'll cut off his hands and put a big Mirror so he can see him self Get fucked up just like so many of us that hated waking up in the morning and looking in the mirror!........I'll have him watch everything  Suffer bitch suffer hahahahhaa...

ok i got carried away merry christmans guys.

i would get 1000 sewing needles..

one by one i would stick them in

Then i would poor lemon juice all over.

Merry christmas everyone!

-Eric

i'd use him to develop a CURE, then i'd kneecap him, send him up everest with only bp gel as food and tea tree oil for drink. then when he got down 10 years later i poke both his eyes with chopsticks and luagh at him on national tv. i'd then leave him in a pot of oil n watch him breakout to his death biggrin.gif