Notifications
Clear all

Is anybody sensitive towards getting pictures taken

MemberMember
(@getsmart121)

Posted : 03/20/2022 5:05 pm

Just want to know if anybody have an issue with getting photos taken when in a family setting or solo photos

For me before the start of my acne scarring joirney I am always conscious about getting photos taken or go out in broad daylight.

MemberMember
(@skin-pessimist)

Posted : 03/27/2022 2:50 pm

Absolutely. I'd imagine many here are in the same boat

MemberMember
(@candy-says)

Posted : 03/27/2022 5:56 pm

everyone who hasmore than 10 posts here hasthe same problem.

On 3/21/2022 at 1:05 AM, getsmart121 said:

For me before the start of my acne scarring joirney

are you okay with photos now? sounds like you have some decent improvements. I think getting rid of anxiety from scars is much more difficult thangetting rid of bad looking skin

MemberMember
(@harmlessboy1441)

Posted : 03/27/2022 7:25 pm

I have extreme PTSD against photos or any kind of mirror. Even if i'm overinflating my situation vs others, I still will never shake it. So yeah. I only take photos comfortably for/to show medically or maybe from farther away.

Getsmart are you okay with photos now? Is it because of the improvement or just getting use to it?

MemberMember
(@getsmart121)

Posted : 03/27/2022 10:33 pm

3 hours ago, harmlessboy1441 said:

I have extreme PTSD against photos or any kind of mirror. Even if i'm overinflating my situation vs others, I still will never shake it. So yeah. I only take photos comfortably for/to show medically or maybe from farther away.

Getsmart are you okay with photos now? Is it because of the improvement or just getting use to it?

I am ok but some lighting are just bad and you are super conscious about it. Yes it is like a ptsd thing even though the condition is improved its just is hard to get over it mentally. I still have scarring but it is nowhere as bad as when I started.
lol girls are starting to flirt with eyes a lot but I still cant gather up the courage to take action. I just have to be open for rejection. I just dont want the rejection to be because of scarring

4 hours ago, Candy Says said:

everyone who hasmore than 10 posts here hasthe same problem.

are you okay with photos now? sounds like you have some decent improvements. I think getting rid of anxiety from scars is much more difficult thangetting rid of bad looking skin

I am much comfortable in mirror. In mirror I define or see a lot of improvement but photos can capture somewhat waviness when light hits a certain way. So that is always going to be there.

MemberMember
(@niketgandhir)

Posted : 03/29/2022 11:45 am

Of course :(