Glycolic acid colou...

Notifications
Clear all

Glycolic acid colour variations and effectiveness

MemberMember
(@apiyojanet72gmail-com)

Posted : 02/07/2022 1:34 am

Hello so I recently bought my acne.org glycolic acid and noticed that it's bright white in colour yet I'd read that it's supposed to be yellowish, is the formulation correct or did I just buy a wrong item, also I've applied it twice mixing it with the moisturizer but usually when I apply I don't feel a thing, no tingling, no burning, it's like I've just applied an ordinary lotion and not an acid, is that normal? Please help by responding if you have any idea.Last thing I'm having a weird rush or breakouts on my face not sure how to put it, but they're small pimples especially on my forehead, I can see them clearly they're so tiny and disgusting but when I touch them it's like I can't feel them, like they're not there, but I can see them, how are they're related to the regimen

Member Admin
(@dan)

Posted : 02/11/2022 9:57 am

It's the exact same product except for the licorice root extract.

You might want to try applying the AHA full strength to your forehead every other day instead of mixing with moisturizer to help smooth out that area.

Keep us posted.

MemberMember
(@janetmwikali207gmail-com)

Posted : 05/11/2022 3:53 pm

On 2/7/2022 at 9:34 AM, Darline Apiyo said:

Hello so I recently bought my acne.org glycolic acid and noticed that it's bright white in colour yet I'd read that it's supposed to be yellowish, is the formulation correct or did I just buy a wrong item, also I've applied it twice mixing it with the moisturizer but usually when I apply I don't feel a thing, no tingling, no burning, it's like I've just applied an ordinary lotion and not an acid, is that normal? Please help by responding if you have any idea.Last thing I'm having a weird rush or breakouts on my face not sure how to put it, but they're small pimples especially on my forehead, I can see them clearly they're so tiny and disgusting but when I touch them it's like I can't feel them, like they're not there, but I can see them, how are they're related to the regimen

On 2/7/2022 at 9:34 AM, Darline Apiyo said:

Hello Darlene i also didnt get the stinging or tingling sensation when i applied how did you fix it

MemberMember
(@lizzieswellness)

Posted : 06/22/2022 6:20 am

Thanks for this!