Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I am a week and a half out from dermabrasion and very happy with the results. I had deep not ice pick scarring and was very impressed with the results. If anyone is considering Dr. Yarbrough I would say you're in the best hands. I felt totally confortable through the whole procedure and no question was too dumb to ask. When I first went in for the consult I could tell he was a doctor who truely cared about his patients. after he surgery he answered all my questions and even gave me his home and cell number in case any questions came up. Everyone in the office was helpful and cared about my needs. I feel I was blessed to live so close ( only an hour away) but also felt I had to share my experience with everyone else. Have a good Xmas and now I'm having one too thanks to Dr. Y.

Hey it's another lurker. I used to lurk but have since come out of the closet. Congrats on the dermabrasion! Thanks for sharing your experience. How are you healing and what skin type are you?

I am a week and a half out from dermabrasion and very happy with the results.  I had deep not ice pick scarring and was very impressed with the results.

Hey Shade...

I know, I'm being very hesitant as well to comment on my results because I don't know if they will last. I LOVE what this has done for me. It's even given me a mini facelift which may subside more when the swelling is done but my face feels so tight. All the sagginess is gone (for now at least, and I'll be sure to keep everyone posted) Nearly all my scars are GONE... the big chicken pox scar is still there but at least 50% less visible at this point. My skin is so smooth. Now it just needs to stay clear and return to normal color and I'll be happier than a pig in @*&!.