Notifications
Clear all

What do you think of this cosmetic surgeon's before & after photos?

MemberMember
(@tjdeare)

Posted : 12/25/2021 1:49 pm

Hi everyone,

I've seen this dermatologist / cosmetic surgeon's name (Dr Taher) recommended a couple of times on Reddit & wondered what people thought of her before & after photos:

http://www.skinclinic.ro/before-after-p/

It's in Romania (where I'm currently based) & very reasonably priced (due to the local economy).

You'll need to scroll down to where it says 'Cicatrici acnee' (acne scars if you're using Google translate :D)

What do you think, can it be trusted? 

Thanks for any thoughts shared in advance!

MemberMember
(@adermatologist)

Posted : 12/27/2021 9:08 pm

On 12/25/2021 at 6:49 PM, masty said:

Hi everyone,

I've seen this dermatologist / cosmetic surgeon's name (Dr Taher) recommended a couple of times on Reddit & wondered what people thought of her before & after photos:

http://www.skinclinic.ro/before-after-p/

It's in Romania (where I'm currently based) & very reasonably priced (due to the local economy).

You'll need to scroll down to where it says 'Cicatrici acnee' (acne scars if you're using Google translate :D)

What do you think, can it be trusted? 

Thanks for any thoughts shared in advance!

Send them a message and ask about individual cases, and if they say like 3 co2 fractionals and full ablative, with 6 subcisions and tca beleive it. But if it ends up as rf microneedling or this magical new laser have your doubts

MemberMember
(@tjdeare)

Posted : 12/29/2021 4:31 am

On 12/28/2021 at 4:08 AM, aDermatologist said:

Send them a message and ask about individual cases, and if they say like 3 co2 fractionals and full ablative, with 6 subcisions and tca beleive it. But if it ends up as rf microneedling or this magical new laser have your doubts

Thanks!

MemberMember
(@trueromance093)

Posted : 01/01/2022 8:57 pm

mostly lighting trick

MemberMember
(@tjdeare)

Posted : 01/06/2022 1:21 pm

On 1/2/2022 at 3:57 AM, catchingFeelings said:

mostly lighting trick

Thanks!