Notifications
Clear all

Treatment Recommendations Before I Do a Consultation, Please.

MemberMember
(@orangez)

Posted : 11/05/2021 5:41 am

Update:

I did a free consultation but the individual doing the consultation was not a doctor and wasn't able to tell me much. I scheduled another consultation which isn't free so let's hope that goes better.

In the mean time I can do RF Infini if that's worth while? or wait for the paid consult to see what my options are for subcision and resurfacing.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm going to schedule a consultation with a local derm to see what my best options are for treatment and what type of price quotes I can get.

I would like to hear anything you fine people have to say about:

• What type of scarring I am dealing with
  • What type of treatments are optimal
  • What I should be asking local derms
  • What type of pricing is reasonable
  • Order/numbers of treatments.
  • Types of RF, power/depth of RF/Laser, Ablative/Fractional

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Self Diagnosis:

• Mostly rolling scars, some texture issues. I think I should be focusing on treatments that maximize callogen improvements.

Treatments/Order that I'm most interested in:

• Subcision- Remove any binding
  • RF Microneedle - Collagen genesis
  • Sculptura - Immediate textural improvements and collagen genesis
  • Ablative/Fractional CO2 - Superficial retexturing and collagen genesis

Price quotes I've gotten so far:

• CO2 - $3000
  • RF Microneedle - $800
  • Subcision/Sculptra - $500-1000

Pictures: 

• First picture is taken without directional light as a baseline
  • second is left with overhead lighting
  • three and four are right with frontal/overhead lighting.

20211105_024131.jpg

20211027_022916.jpg

20211027_023053.jpg

20211027_022853.jpg

MemberMember
(@samsadleir)

Posted : 11/05/2021 6:31 am

Hello. FIrstly sculptra is not immediate improvement, it is a collagen generating 'filler'. So it will take 6weeks + to see anything.

I think you have a fair bit of fat loss and your scarring looks mainly rolling, or at least the most visible stuff looks rolling, I think for the next 6 months to year you should focus on mainly subcision and fillers before resurfacing.

MemberMember
(@harmlessboy1441)

Posted : 11/08/2021 10:05 am

Maybe look into fat transfer filler or other fillers I really do thing when you have fat loss and rolling scars the beat option is filler and yea subscision. The less you have to lose the more chances you can probably take. Honestly there are improvements you can find for sure. Maybe more permanent fat filler or another could be an option I don't know. I had one surgeon tell me he found it effective

MemberMember
(@orangez)

Posted : 11/11/2021 8:08 pm

You guys seem to be making a distinction between callogen and fat loss? Are there different ways to address them?