Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
can i get a new life please

Avarage human life 70 75 years yet we thinking constantly of scars thats how miserable and racing for beauty and cucking each other its DISGUSTING

I will get myself a woman who has a good nursing nature and thats it i dont ever think my scars again

I want sons escepially in USA or JAPAN nowhere near where i born so i can spread my fucking genes to all over the world and my scarred sons will conquer the WORLD.

Edited by can i get a new life please

Hi mate , am sorry about how you feel , but if you read up on Albrey De Grey and David Sinclair they're working on extending human life span for hundreds of years ... i have scarring essentially all over my face , i have dermatitis of eyelids ( which isn't technically scarring , but it's still a horrible skin issue  ) 

If you work on your health and well being now than scar free healing will come ... 

10 hours ago, Scarcure said:

Hi mate , am sorry about how you feel , but if you read up on Albrey De Grey and David Sinclair they're working on extending human life span for hundreds of years ... i have scarring essentially all over my face , i have dermatitis of eyelids ( which isn't technically scarring , but it's still a horrible skin issue  ) 

If you work on your health and well being now than scar free healing will come ... 

I dont give a fuck about extending human life span, actually they dont deserve it.

What the guys wanna do at 90

No erection, no pussy, no woman, walking like a turtle with your hunched back 1km per hour, home alone watching soap opera drinking soup. Let me DIE:smileys_n_people_70::objects_v1_77:

2 hours ago, can i get a new life please said:

I dont give a fuck about extending human life span, actually they dont deserve it.

What the guys wanna do at 90

No erection, no pussy, no woman, walking like a turtle with your hunched back 1km per hour, home alone watching soap opera drinking soup. Let me DIE:smileys_n_people_70::objects_v1_77:

You're someone that needs to talk to someone ... do you have any friends or family to talk too ?

3 minutes ago, can i get a new life please said:

Thanks, you can talk to me always if you feel down. 

Thank you and bless you mate <3