Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
can i get a new life please

If you ever had a kid put on him accutane immediately

1 minute ago, harmlessboy1441 said:

I mean it's just astonishingly naïve to say that it's easy or even likely to get girls or function normally

Have you actually tried? You ll be surprised.
But I do agree about level of damage. Some cases need surgeon first.

But, I mean… even siamese twins are getting married. What the hell?

remember that motivational speaker without limbs? how he managed to be successful?

It affects everything because you let it affect everything. 

If you accept the scars and yourself, and don't give a fuck, people won't give a fuck either. People welcome by the clothes, and judge by the wits as the old saying goes.

Gees, that't the most depressing, pessimistic and negative thread ever.

45 minutes ago, Candy Says said:

I bet you look at world through your smartphone sitting in your bedroom. 

so others 80% will be alone till their death? 

How all of those fat short balding blokes get kids and wives? Personality is not about kindness. It’s about bravery, logic, actions, confidence. Being cool is enough. I knew a feller who might be the ugliest man ever. At 20 yo he was like 52. He was married three times, and judging by his personality he most likely has a decent life right now. I know few married guys with acne scars as well. Guys need actions and success. Prettiness is just a good bonus. Girls who are looking for a handsome guys only are teenagers mostly. 

No girl will give a chance ugly men in first place you women dont understand that almost %80 of the men are invisible to you if you call that a lie you are living in a outer space or in a fairy. After 30 womans beauty and value drops thats why they settle and married uglier men, by that time they will search and interclose with top %20 men.

Also your opinion doesnt count Alhamdulillah i do not take opinion from a FEMEN:smileys_n_people_62:

18 minutes ago, harmlessboy1441 said:

Siamese twins separated get married

there is one case when one of the twins was married without separation. Its fucked up, honestly. 

I am not saying that good looking people are not in an advantage. I know it firsthand. Its just easier, but not impossible to others. 

NO ONE get married because of compassion. 

Edited by Candy Says

7 minutes ago, can i get a new life please said:

No girl will give a chance ugly men in first place you women dont understand that almost %80 of the men are invisible to you if you call that a lie you are living in a outer space or in a fairy. After 30 womans beauty and value drops thats why they settle and married uglier men, by that time they will search and interclose with top %20 men.

Jesus, why every married woman I know not married to Marlon Brando then? I am a guy, btw.

Just now, Candy Says said:

Jesus, why every married woman I know not married to Marlon Brando then? I am a guy, btw.

Then dont talk like a Sissy. 

Men dont want them thats why they cant marry a Marlon Brando.

Only beautiful ones and the ones that doesnt involved in a lots promiscious activity can marry a Marlon Brando type a guy.

4 minutes ago, can i get a new life please said:

Only beautiful ones

I see. You are not talking about about getting married in general but about getting married to a 'beautiful' ones.

The best or nothing at all mentality? If you find some ultra sexy looking girl but she is stupid selfish bloodsucker, will you marry her?

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Candy Says said:

I see. You are not talking about about getting married in general but about getting married to a 'beautiful' ones.

The best or nothing at all mentality? If you find some ultra sexy looking girl but she is stupid selfish bloodsucker, will you marry her?

I can shape a woman in 1 or 2 years they all have submissive nature ill take the beautiful one. 

Also always remember that if woman is ugly that doesnt make her kind and beautiful hearted.

Edited by can i get a new life please

11 minutes ago, can i get a new life please said:

I can shape a woman in 1 or 2 years they all have submissive nature ill take the beautiful one. 

you cant even shape yourself. You sitting here everyday crying about fucking skin. The man who can shape a woman lol.

@harmlessboy1441 what kind of jobs require perfect skin or being good looking in general? 

14 minutes ago, harmlessboy1441 said:

ou can strive and overcome many aspects, but other aspects are near impossible.

give me some examples please

Edited by Candy Says

5 minutes ago, harmlessboy1441 said:

All jobs require extensive social interaction. The entry level ones obviously require it full time, the desk jobs not as much but still significant. As I cited above, acne scars make it impossible to travel in many cases, it's difficult go to school in the first place due to cosmetic and physical symptoms for the required amount. Then it's difficult to beat 100 other applications that have milky white skin and either the same or higher degrees/experience.

This is just as hard for me as for the 98 other applications with flawless skin. But I will get that job if I am better than them.

You are saying that all of those interactions are difficult because you will not feel yourself confident enough? Mind over matter then. Try stoicism. People will judge you? You personality will shape their beliefs.

Its hard. I never said that it isnt. But it easier than get married with no limbs. And trying could make a thing.

This conversation can serve no purpose anymore (c).

*looking for a rope to fucking hang myself because I don't have perfect skin.*. 

It's funny because my scars don't look so bad in some lightings for photos, I get a lot of matches and dates from online, but when they see my face in real life it's always over because the sun brings out the worst. I know it is over because of acne scars. I stick around cus maybe miracle treatment. 

You have to treat the scars and treat your mind which has been disturbed by the experience. I don't give up but I'll be damned if I say this isn't a struggle.

@JudgmentPuzzleheaded You have to keep on the journey. I've been going about this issue for 7 years and I'm almost done. I'm a pale ginger too, I know that additional factor. You've got this. I've been through hell over the scarring. Honestly that's one positive thing I can say, I'm one of the strongest people I know. I'm also one of the most empathetic. Scars changed me in a lot of ways for the better but the agoraphobia is a challenge.

Listen to what Candy says. the only one here with a solid perspective on things.

As to the rest, thanks guys for showing me how I don't want to end up.

The comments also show why you are single - the mental blockage, the scar victim mentality, the chasing after 'the beautiful ones' and the 'top tier 20%', all the prejudice. I am not saying scarred people don't get the worse cards having to deal with skin and insecurities issues, but with some people it seems they are looking for reasons not to be happy and to be victims rather than looking for ways to overcome the insecurities and live and enjoy life. 

Just look at all the famous people with scars. All the politicians, actors, tennis players, singers, everyone, just to name a few professions who are under the spot light constantly. How did they do it, how did they get where they are today (with scars) and how do they function and get among people or in front of the camera or on the tennis court with scars?? Impossible, improbable, right? 

Sure, the scarring bothers them and makes them insecure, but do they flight or fight? Think they are doomed or go after what they want?

I am just giving you examples of people who are funtioning in society, are highly successful in what they do, and are married and not alone by no means.  And those are people with SEVERE scars.

Don't bother replying. I know you can come up with something. As Einstein said, 'stay away from negative people, they will find a problem for every solution'. 

Edited by Guest

7 hours ago, can i get a new life please said:

Then dont talk like a Sissy. 

Men dont want them thats why they cant marry a Marlon Brando.

Only beautiful ones and the ones that doesnt involved in a lots promiscious activity can marry a Marlon Brando type a guy.

Have you seen Pierce Brosnan's wife? She is what would be considered fat or even obese. How could he only marry her, be with her?? How could he say he loves making cheese cake for her?

I know you'll say she doesn't have scars, but she is fat, what society is highly prejudiced about and considers unattractive. And she's old, too.

How could James Bond only be with her and not a hot killer body young girl??

Edited by Guest

6 hours ago, Scarredfacee said:

Listen to what Candy says. the only one here with a solid perspective on things.

As to the rest, thanks guys for showing me how I don't want to end up.

The comments also show why you are single - the mental blockage, the scar victim mentality, the chasing after 'the beautiful ones' and the 'top tier 20%', all the prejudice. I am not saying scarred people don't get the worse cards having to deal with skin and insecurities issues, but with some people it seems they are looking for reasons not to be happy and to be victims rather than looking for ways to overcome the insecurities and live and enjoy life. 

Im not chasing beautiful ones, nearly all women chase top %20 ones other men invisible to them.

36 minutes ago, can i get a new life please said:

Im not chasing beautiful ones, nearly all women chase top %20 ones other men invisible to them.

Didn't you only want to take the beautiful ones to shape?

I strongly disagree that women only chase the top 20% men. There are much more important qualities than smooth skin or beautiful, especially if we're talking about serious dating. Granted physical attraction is a must but scarring doesn't take away much from it, maybe 15-20%. One can also always work to improve other physical features.

I wouldn't refuse to date or marry a man with severe scars, if everything else is a match. If anything, it will be a testimony to their strength of character and ability to overcome adversity which in my books is far far more important quality than a beautiful scar free face. Willowing in self-pity, blaming others, or the society, or letting some scars stop you or serve as an excuse that you don't work hard enough for what you want is what makes a scar sufferer unattractive to women, it is not the scars themselves. 

The famous people with scars under the lime light have proven it to all of us - it is possible to have severe scars and lead a normal life and have success, riches, fame, women, everything. They didn't get acne or scars in their 40s, they have achieved everything with the scars, and despite the scars.