Notifications
Clear all

If you ever had a kid put on him accutane immediately

MemberMember
(@samsadleir)

Posted : 09/28/2021 6:05 pm

I didn't take accutane when I was young because there are worries it can stunt height. Acne scars are no fun but neither is being a short man.

MemberMember
(@harmlessboy1441)

Posted : 09/29/2021 8:36 pm

You liked
MemberMember
(@samsadleir)

Posted : 09/30/2021 7:12 pm

22 hours ago, harmlessboy1441 said:

I don't know if accutane affects the most important growth timeframe (14-18 or whatever) but I took two 40mg courses at 19-21 or something and I was 6'1 all the way. Only thing it did for me was shrink up my oil/pores within days, well plus it made my hair thinner but that's cool because my hair is like a forest it's thick so it was like a natural thinner I didn't need a salon lol.

I don't think there's anything worse than facial scars. Being short, risks here or there, no problem imo. My face burned like a volcano pit all day today from like noon to 5pm. It's part of my side effects for whatever reason goes haywire through the day. Anyone want that for the rest of their life + appearance, no way.

I think it's easy to be single minded about the issue we are dealing with. I know that men that are balding and short also have hugely similar psychological issues to acne scar sufferers. I agree with you, I feel acne scars are worse, but I admit I'm also biased because I don't suffer from those other issues, but suffer from scars.

MemberMember
(@harmlessboy1441)

Posted : 09/30/2021 7:49 pm

You liked
MemberMember
(@harmlessboy1441)

Posted : 10/01/2021 4:29 pm

You liked
MemberMember
(@samsadleir)

Posted : 10/01/2021 6:46 pm

11 hours ago, can i get a new life please said:

I think what gets girls attention is face, height is coming 2nd place (if he is not extremely small), balding is 3rd, penis lenght is 4th(you can tie with 3rd) and Personality is 5 woman dont give a fuck about personality.

i struggle a lot too and if someone says something about my skin my days are ruined, self esteem drops 0.

2 hours ago, harmlessboy1441 said:

I know what you mean exactly, and it does to me too and some days are much worse than others,but we gotta have thick skin, no pun, because only we can look out for us.

I dated some good looking girls I can tell you it's money/success and humor or confidence is pretty at the top. Face, body and the other things are less important but still important especially if it's extremely different.

It's face>r*(censored)*ce>height>age>social status>d*cksize>balding>frame(broad shoulder, slim waist genetics)>hand/wrist size>muscle mass>eyecolour>haircolour>money>personality.

NagarNikku_ and liked
MemberMember
(@candy-says)

Posted : 10/01/2021 10:51 pm

4 hours ago, JudgmentPuzzleheaded said:

It's face>r*(censored)*ce>height>age>social status>d*cksize>balding>frame(broad shoulder, slim waist genetics)>hand/wrist size>muscle mass>eyecolour>haircolour>money>personality.

you are so wrong

MemberMember
(@kay24)

Posted : 10/02/2021 10:15 am

11 hours ago, Candy Says said:

you are so wrong

For real

MemberMember
(@kay24)

Posted : 10/02/2021 12:13 pm

It's a good thing he's wrong? I've never heard a woman talk about hand/wrist size, and everything else is out of order or less important than guys think.

Height is less important than guys think if you're taller than 5'6. I'm a realist about scars. I understand the struggle but let's not get neurotic over traits thatno one cares about.

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 10/02/2021 12:16 pm

17 hours ago, JudgmentPuzzleheaded said:

Not all boys and girls are as superficial as this. Not to mention adults.

If things don't happen it's usually the personality, not the scars or the other points on the list.

MemberMember
(@niketgandhir)

Posted : 10/02/2021 1:20 pm

1 hour ago, Scarredfacee said:

Not all boys and girls are as superficial as this. Not to mention adults.

If things don't happen it's usually the personality, not the scars or the other points on the list.

Lol. Whatever helps you sleep at night buddy.

You liked
(@Anonymous)

Posted : 10/02/2021 1:30 pm

6 minutes ago, NagarNikku_ said:

Lol. Whatever helps you sleep at night buddy.

Lol I don't sleep alone 'buddy' ;) I am speaking with best intentions. Work on your personality because it is either the lack of personality or just being superficial yourself, looking for the superficial  things in girls that are the problem. It's not the scars.

MemberMember
(@samsadleir)

Posted : 10/02/2021 1:45 pm

13 minutes ago, Scarredfacee said:

Lol I don't sleep alone 'buddy' ;) I am speaking with best intentions. Work on your personality because it is either the lack of personality or just being superficial yourself, looking for the superficial  things in girls that are the problem. It's not the scars.

I bet you the guys on this site have a lot more problems than the girls with dating. Guys can't have ANY significant flaws or they are doomed. 

NagarNikku_ and liked
(@Anonymous)

Posted : 10/02/2021 1:59 pm

12 minutes ago, JudgmentPuzzleheaded said:

I bet you the guys on this site have a lot more problems than the girls with dating. Guys can't have ANY significant flaws or they are doomed.

It's not true. Quite the opposite. Girls get more scrutinised and judged on looks. Guys can get away with scars and everything if they are real men.

MemberMember
(@samsadleir)

Posted : 10/02/2021 2:05 pm

4 minutes ago, Scarredfacee said:

Girls get more scrutinised and judged on looks. 

not sure what planet you are living on. 

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 10/02/2021 2:09 pm

2 minutes ago, JudgmentPuzzleheaded said:

not sure what planet you are living on. 

Hardly anyone would disagree with me. Dude, you are dating not a skin, not a face, not a body, but a person. But if you think guys are doomed for having skin flaws, then you are doomed indeed.

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 10/02/2021 3:00 pm

10 minutes ago, can i get a new life please said:

Hahaa you a funny guy, girl can be super ugly but still get a date but men have to be top %20 tier to get a date its a fact.

Personality dont matter, in fact if you are a super good person to her you will be cucked %100. Personality dont matter stop looking at a world from pink glasses, look at your enviroment important thing is %90 looks.

Ahahaha. Well, I tried..

MemberMember
(@candy-says)

Posted : 10/02/2021 3:39 pm

1 hour ago, can i get a new life please said:

Hahaa you a funny guy, girl can be super ugly but still get a date but men have to be top %20 tier to get a date its a fact.

Personality dont matter, in fact if you are super good person to her then you will be cucked in future. Personality dont matter stop looking at a world from pink glasses, look at your enviroment important thing is %90 looks.

I bet you look at world through your smartphone sitting in your bedroom.

so others 80% will be alone till their death?

How all of thosefat short balding blokes get kids and wives? Personality is not about kindness. Its about bravery, logic, actions, confidence. Being cool is enough. I knew a feller who might be the ugliest man ever. At 20 yo he was like 52. He was married three times, and judging by his personality he most likely hasa decent life right now. I know few married guys with acne scars as well. Guys need actions and success. Prettiness is just a good bonus. Girls who are looking for a handsome guys only are teenagers mostly.

MemberMember
(@harmlessboy1441)

Posted : 10/02/2021 3:52 pm

MemberMember
(@candy-says)

Posted : 10/02/2021 3:58 pm

1 minute ago, harmlessboy1441 said:

I mean it's just astonishingly naive to say that it's easy or even likely to get girls or function normally

Have you actually tried? You ll be surprised.
But I do agree about level of damage. Some cases need surgeon first.

But, I mean even siamese twins are getting married. What the hell?

remember that motivational speaker without limbs? how he managed to be successful?

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 10/02/2021 4:00 pm

It affects everything because you let it affect everything.

If you accept the scars and yourself, and don't give a fuck, people won't give a fuck either. People welcome by the clothes, and judge by the wits as the old saying goes.

Gees, that't the most depressing, pessimistic and negative thread ever.

MemberMember
(@harmlessboy1441)

Posted : 10/02/2021 4:27 pm

MemberMember
(@candy-says)

Posted : 10/02/2021 4:42 pm

18 minutes ago, harmlessboy1441 said:

Siamese twins separated get married

there is one case when one of the twins was married without separation. Its fucked up, honestly.

I am not saying that good looking people are not in an advantage. I know it firsthand. Its just easier, but not impossible to others.

NO ONEget married because of compassion.

MemberMember
(@candy-says)

Posted : 10/02/2021 4:45 pm

7 minutes ago, can i get a new life please said:

No girl will give a chance ugly men in first place you women dont understand that almost %80 of the men are invisible to you if you call that a lie you are living in a outer space or in a fairy. After 30 womans beauty and value drops thats why they settle and married uglier men, by that time they will search and interclose with top %20 men.

Jesus, why every married woman I know not married to Marlon Brando then? I am a guy, btw.

MemberMember
(@candy-says)

Posted : 10/02/2021 5:02 pm

4 minutes ago, can i get a new life please said:

Only beautiful ones

I see. You are not talking about about getting married in general but about getting married to a 'beautiful' ones.

The best or nothing at all mentality? If youfind some ultra sexy looking girl but she is stupidselfish bloodsucker, will you marry her?