Notifications
Clear all

Anyone else receive defective bottles from acne.org?

MemberMember
(@punyshad)

Posted : 09/13/2021 7:09 pm

In the past, I have only ordered BP from this site. For the first time, I decided to try their full regimen.Placed an order for cleaner, BP, mosturizer, and AHA+. Upon receiving the shipment, the bottle of moisturizer was leaking out of the top of the pump. There were dark yellow chunks of dried moisturizer along with fresh moisturizer leaking down the outside of the bottle. The box was undamaged and the other products were fine.

I contacted support, and they wanted photos to verify. No problem. I sent the photos, asked for a new, sealed replacement bottle, and offered to send the defective one back for inspection if they paid for return shipping. I received a very snarky response back from "Ysabela" stating "As a one time courtesy from Acne.org we have reshipped your lotion." A one time courtesy? So the next defective product I am supposed to accept? Anyone else have a problem with defective products? Is this how this business always responds to support issues? Not sure I'll be re-ordering.

Member Customer Service
(@acne-org-support)

Posted : 09/29/2021 12:37 pm

Hi PunyShad,

I'm sorry to hear that you got a defective bottle. Rest assured that my reply forthe replacement of the damagedbottle was in good faith and was not meant to be sarcastic or rude. You may always contact us any time should any more issues come upand we will be there to assist you in any way possible. My apologiesfor the misunderstanding.

If you need any further assistance, please let us know.