Notifications
Clear all

Infini RF + Subcision + Filler did nothing

MemberMember
(@moneyhackerrsgmail-com)

Posted : 09/10/2021 3:05 pm

After 4 Months, I can˜t see any bigger improvements on my scars after the first but bigger combination treatment.

Should I try another round of the same treatments or should I go for dermabrasion.

E8891E18-FFC0-455C-8602-5F33F74D6C82.jpeg

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 09/10/2021 9:11 pm

I wish I had that skin....very very minor if at all scars

MemberMember
(@moneyhackerrsgmail-com)

Posted : 09/11/2021 5:01 am

7 hours ago, pleasehelp321 said:

I wish I had that skin....very very minor if at all scars

For sure there are some severe scars on my cheeks. this isnt bad light

MemberMember
(@getsmart121)

Posted : 09/11/2021 5:05 am

14 hours ago, triggerklion said:

After 4 Months, I can˜t see any bigger improvements on my scars after the first but bigger combination treatment.

Should I try another round of the same treatments or should I go for dermabrasion.

E8891E18-FFC0-455C-8602-5F33F74D6C82.jpeg

seems you have very shallow boxcars.
If you really want to flatten everything why not go for full ablative erbium laser across the cheek. Much more controlled than dermabrasion. Full ablative laser and dermabrasion provides the same functionality. One can debate that dermabrasion is more aggressive. But it™s better to be safe than sorry.

MemberMember
(@harmlessboy1441)

Posted : 09/11/2021 8:05 am

MemberMember
(@getsmart121)

Posted : 09/11/2021 9:33 am

1 hour ago, harmlessboy1441 said:

Idk I had way more ice-picks and I think they were generally deeper and Dermabrasion was successful. Definitely look into it, along with what getsmart suggests which is look at fully ablative options too. I am really not a believer of half measures with acne scarring. You either go big or go home in most cases unless you're scarring is so modest that you never want to go big as it could reverse improvement or cause actual damage.

Not all is equal though, weigh the risks of what could go wrong with any procedures. But I had great success with Dermabrasion but I had icepicks and my doctor was very aggressive.

Which doctor you did dermabrasion and what instrument he used for doing it, also what is your Fitzpatrick type?

MemberMember
(@harmlessboy1441)

Posted : 09/12/2021 7:16 am

MemberMember
(@bongomceegmail-com)

Posted : 09/12/2021 11:24 am

I want to say also I had 2 subcision PRP infini appts , first 6 weeks ago and 2 weeks ago and I have seen 0 change to scarring. I was hoping to see something by now , so I will instead do a laser.

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 09/12/2021 1:10 pm

I have had the same combination and my scars are improving.

MemberMember
(@facial)

Posted : 09/13/2021 2:23 pm

I feel RF microneedling is the biggest scam ever.

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 09/13/2021 3:30 pm

It is not a scam. It gaveresults in my casebut they are subtle to moderate. It can improve shallow scarring and also tightens the skin.

MemberMember
(@samsadleir)

Posted : 09/13/2021 6:25 pm

2 hours ago, mysharon said:

It is not a scam. It gaveresults in my casebut they are subtle to moderate. It can improve shallow scarring and also tightens the skin.

how long did it take you to see any results ?

MemberMember
(@kay24)

Posted : 09/13/2021 7:22 pm

I have the same scarring and did 3 sessions of RF microneedling and saw about a 50% improvement over the process of the year. Treatment included strict skincare including retinol during treatments and tretinoin for a year after to boost collagen. Results came slowly and I'm currently pursuing a resurfacing laser so it's not 100%. 1 treatment would have never cut it, I did 3 back to back 6-8 weeks apart. It's up to you because infini can be expensive. I was treated with Genius. I never did subcision because I felt it was too shallow to be necessary.

I don't think RF is a scam but I have very little faith that it does much for moderate depth scarring. The scarring has to be shallow, which yours is shallow. I'm very thankful for the results I got but the two moderate scars I have showed little to no improvement.

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 09/13/2021 8:31 pm

2 hours ago, JudgmentPuzzleheaded said:

how long did it take you to see any results ?

A year. Two treatments combined with subcision. I am sure I will see more improvement if I do more.

Improvement is undoubtedly there even though it is mostly noticed with the shallower issues. Other more severe scars haven't improved much but overall I am happy I got the treatment.

MemberMember
(@samsadleir)

Posted : 09/13/2021 8:42 pm

10 minutes ago, mysharon said:

A year. Two treatments combined with subcision. I am sure I will see more improvement if I do more.

Improvement is undoubtedly there even though it is mostly noticed with the shallower issues. Other more severe scars haven't improved much but overall I am happy I got the treatment.

I see , for me it's only been 6 weeks, so perhaps a little too impatient , but my scars are relatively new

MemberMember
(@miro)

Posted : 09/14/2021 1:08 am

5 hours ago, Kay24 said:

I have the same scarring and did 3 sessions of RF microneedling and saw about a 50% improvement over the process of the year. Treatment included strict skincare including retinol during treatments and tretinoin for a year after to boost collagen. Results came slowly and I'm currently pursuing a resurfacing laser so it's not 100%. 1 treatment would have never cut it, I did 3 back to back 6-8 weeks apart. It's up to you because infini can be expensive. I was treated with Genius. I never did subcision because I felt it was too shallow to be necessary.

I don't think RF is a scam but I have very little faith that it does much for moderate depth scarring. The scarring has to be shallow, which yours is shallow. I'm very thankful for the results I got but the two moderate scars I have showed little to no improvement.

For shallow not tethered scarring CO2 all the way , it can make miracles , but not everyone is suitable for CO2 , people with higher fitzpatrick should avoid this treatment and also u need experienced dr that know what he s doind and still healing is much longer then RMF and potential side effects are there of course

Amanda Hall and Kay24 liked
(@Anonymous)

Posted : 09/14/2021 11:58 am

15 hours ago, JudgmentPuzzleheaded said:

I see , for me it's only been 6 weeks, so perhaps a little too impatient , but my scars are relatively new

It takes at least 2, better yet 3-4 treatments for results. Give it another try and time!

MemberMember
(@preditorfighter)

Posted : 09/14/2021 12:09 pm

How much % did you all see ? I think Acne scar treatments deliver 30% improvement at max ! more possible are 20% if there isimprovement at all( if you can proof otherwise then show me). Lets be realistic these procedures are risky as hell have a lot of side effects and dont deliver great results and on top of that theyre damn expensive. Dont forget youmaybe pay this money and dont get any results or worsen your scars. This industry is 90% scam lets keep it real. Doctors play down side effects and are playing with peoplebecause some forget how to think critical and realisticwhen it comes to scars(or they dont want to) but this is just lying to yourself. Dont get me Wrong it did the same mistake and I wish someone would say the same things I did to warn me thats way im Posting this.

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 09/14/2021 12:47 pm

I would say 20-30 % overall improvement, 80% for shallow scars, 20% for deeper scars. While it is true that some doctors promise more than they can deliver, in my experience all have been very honest. We are all different and react to treatments differently so nobody knows what results you will get in the end. Side effects are always a concern but a good dermatologist should keep the risk to a minimum.

MemberMember
(@preditorfighter)

Posted : 09/14/2021 12:55 pm

Which doctor did you visit ? Well the self crowned 1% acne scar cartel with Lim at the front isnt that honest. I got subcision from with one of themeven though I didnt even need it. I payed money for side effects.
And I know other people that had problems with the same doctor.

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 09/14/2021 12:57 pm

Dr Emil Henningsen in Denmark

MemberMember
(@preditorfighter)

Posted : 09/14/2021 1:01 pm

Well I™m happy for you :)  at least you got results. Would you send them to me per dm ? Or post them ? Most positive Reviews from Dr. Henningsen are from People that enter the board Write a positive Review and then dissapear. I would be nice to see a non fake result. 

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 09/14/2021 1:19 pm

thank you :) I am hoping for more improvement with the next treatments. I don't know about other reviews, I wanted to chime in here because I saw improvement from this treatment combination. Even the deep scars improved if only by 10-20%. My goal is not to advertise the doctor just to share experience. For the time being I don't feel comfortable sharing photos but I might if I get more improvement.

In my experience rf needling isn't a scam.

MemberMember
(@samsadleir)

Posted : 09/15/2021 8:55 am

19 hours ago, mysharon said:

thank you :) I am hoping for more improvement with the next treatments. I don't know about other reviews, I wanted to chime in here because I saw improvement from this treatment combination. Even the deep scars improved if only by 10-20%. My goal is not to advertise the doctor just to share experience. For the time being I don't feel comfortable sharing photos but I might if I get more improvement.

In my experience rf needling isn't a scam.

how old were your scars/where were they on your face? 

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 09/15/2021 9:39 am

My scars are on the cheeks mostly and are older.