Notifications
Clear all

Dr H botched cases

MemberMember
(@isaac-j-deargmail-com)

Posted : 09/07/2021 5:31 pm

I've heard a lot of people mention not to see Dr H as he has lots of botched cases, but I'm struggling to find them can anyone point me in the right direction or inform.

MemberMember
(@samsadleir)

Posted : 09/07/2021 5:33 pm

Getting my treatment with H soon so I'll post if he botches it :p, haven't seen any botched cases either, mainly good results, and some medium results, and very few poor results/zero change.

MemberMember
(@isaac-j-deargmail-com)

Posted : 09/07/2021 5:38 pm

5 minutes ago, JudgmentPuzzleheaded said:

Getting my treatment with H soon so I'll post if he botches it :p, haven't seen any botched cases either, mainly good results, and some medium results, and very few poor results/zero change.

What treatment are you getting and how were your consultations

MemberMember
(@samsadleir)

Posted : 09/07/2021 5:52 pm

My consult isn't for a couple of weeks, he is a very busy guy, so prob won't get treatment until around October, but through research and recommendations from experts I am 95% sure I will get an ablative laser, due to my skin type I, relatively recent scarring (6months rn), and nature of scars (primarily box car).

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 09/07/2021 5:58 pm

A girl had damage from his laser, anothergot a lump after TL subcision lasting for more than 6 months, don't know how it is now. Many people complaining about hyperpigmentation hypopigmentation on instargam before Dr H learned how to delete comments. One girlcomplaining about worsened texture after a laser procedure which was an overkill.

MemberMember
(@samsadleir)

Posted : 09/07/2021 6:05 pm

5 minutes ago, mysharon said:

acnescarqueen had damage from his laser, Katie got a lump after TL subcision lasting for more than 6 months, don't know how it is now. Many people complaining about hyperpigmentation hypopigmentation on instargam before Dr H learned how to delete comments. One girlcomplaining about worsened texture after a laser procedure which was an overkill.

katie stills says on insta that she is glad she did the laser and that it radically helped.

MemberMember
(@isaac-j-deargmail-com)

Posted : 09/07/2021 6:06 pm

Just now, JudgmentPuzzleheaded said:

katie stills says on insta that she is glad she did the laser and that it radically helped.

Whats Katies instgram

MemberMember
(@samsadleir)

Posted : 09/07/2021 6:22 pm

15 minutes ago, Scarsmakemewanttodie said:

Whats Katies instgram

https://www.instagram.com/p/CO8fcwhJ1sH/

nt sure we talk about same person

MemberMember
(@stunnrgaminggmail-com)

Posted : 09/07/2021 6:38 pm

For me personally I was tempted to go for his treatment but I stopped myself cause of the potential risks and my scars areonly mild-moderate so it wasnt bad to begin with and I didnt want to make it worse. Maybe if you have severe scarring and youve tried it everything it might be worth it.

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 09/07/2021 6:42 pm

35 minutes ago, JudgmentPuzzleheaded said:

I hope she got rid of the big lump which Dr H thought was tumescent 6 months after the procedure

Did you ask her about that?

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 09/08/2021 2:08 am

Ok I will bite.

They do not post many negative reviews on here because Dr H Consult visits this forum and has harassed posters here in the past when they posted negative accounts of his treatments. He is a very aggressive man. You will find a lot of negative reviews on google reviews. There are also a lot of negative reviews on his Instagram that he constantly deletes.

I have had treatment with him and it is a huge regret. Permanent and lasting damage. I will not go into the details as I do not wish for him to identify me and harass me...again.

Can you remove the names mentioned above @mysharonfor their personal safety. I know for certain that one of them finds any mention of themselves upsetting due to his harassment.

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 09/08/2021 4:19 am

2 hours ago, StormyHealth said:

Ok I will bite.

They do not post many negative reviews on here because Dr H Consult visits this forum and has harassed posters here in the past when they posted negative accounts of his treatments. He is a very aggressive man. You will find a lot of negative reviews on google reviews. There are also a lot of negative reviews on his Instagram that he constantly deletes.

I have had treatment with him and it is a huge regret. Permanent and lasting damage. I will not go into the details as I do not wish for him to identify me and harass me...again.

Can you remove the names mentioned above @mysharonfor their personal safety. I know for certain that one of them finds any mention of themselves upsetting due to his harassment.

Done. Dr H deletes negative reviews and is overly aggressive towards damaged patients or accuses them of having mental issues if they are grumpy with the prolonged redness.

MemberMember
(@bongomceegmail-com)

Posted : 09/08/2021 5:48 am

3 hours ago, StormyHealth said:

Ok I will bite.

But I have to ask, why would you be afraid of him? He cant do anything to you except type. Ok, easy solution, dont read and block. You are never going to see him again. If you truly got bad results surely you would want to stop it from happening to others and make posts. There is no reason to be afraid of him. He is just a doctor. What do you think he can do to you?

MemberMember
(@preditorfighter)

Posted : 09/08/2021 5:56 am

I also know a few cases where dr H did perform laser and messed up the skin of these persons. I wouldnt visit him.

MemberMember
(@amanda-hall)

Posted : 09/08/2021 3:40 pm

Dr. H is going to have many good and bad cases because he sees lots of patients and is aggressive with treatments. Same with Dr. Lim. Dr. Lim has so many YouTube subscribers but he has lots of bad reviews that people don't see.It's not like dermatologists who only treats acne for teenagers. They will get mostly stellar reviews because most acne (pimples, blackheads, etc.) is easy to treat. Scars are much more difficult to improve so the doctors that get into this space are going to suffer from experiencing bad cases. If you think everyone is expected to get a good result, you are out of touch with reality. Some people will not see results and some people will be worse off after getting treated.

I'm not defending any doctor here. I just caution people to be prepared for anything that can happen. The only predictable result is that you will be out thousands of dollars.

Kay24 liked
MemberMember
(@bongomceegmail-com)

Posted : 09/09/2021 9:22 am

17 hours ago, Amanda Hall said:

Dr. H is going to have many good and bad cases because he sees lots of patients and is aggressive with treatments. Same with Dr. Lim. Dr. Lim has so many YouTube subscribers but he has lots of bad reviews that people don't see.It's not like dermatologists who only treats acne for teenagers. They will get mostly stellar reviews because most acne (pimples, blackheads, etc.) is easy to treat. Scars are much more difficult to improve so the doctors that get into this space are going to suffer from experiencing bad cases. If you think everyone is expected to get a good result, you are out of touch with reality. Some people will not see results and some people will be worse off after getting treated.

I'm not defending any doctor here. I just caution people to be prepared for anything that can happen. The only predictable result is that you will be out thousands of dollars.

Exactly , acne scars are probably among the hardest cosmetic issue in dermatology. You can have your whole face reshaped surgically, your jaw lengthened, your eye shape fixed, signs of ageing removed your nose shape changed , even your LEGS BROKEN and lengthened to make you taller.and get pretty much get excellent results every time, yet when it comes to tiny holes in your skin , they cant do anything except really primitively damage the skin in hopes of it regrowing a tiny bit better. I dont blame most docs for not touching acne scars with a ten foot pole, I guess they can be very lucrative, but so can other cosmetic surgeries, so Im greatful for the small handful of doctors that have made acne scars their specialty.

they are using the best tech we have for scars right now, but its still very primitive , Im sure with the recent breakthroughs in scarless healing, acne scars are going to become far more treatable in a decade or two, but for now this is what were working with, and if you are willing to roll the dice with aggressive treatments like H provides, you will likely get a great outcome.

if DR H botched 5 cases for every one success, that is not a sustainable business and it would fail, but if he succeeded 5 times for every 1 failure, and your scars are disfiguring enough to negatively impact your life, than I will take those odds.

MemberMember
(@candy-says)

Posted : 09/09/2021 10:02 am

Well I usually dont look up for various docs not located nearby, but I saw his Instagram and I must say - if those are his best results then I would have stayaway from him. Lighting tricks are so obvious its a joke. Im not saying that people do not have improvements,maybe they have, but he certainly tries to make afters as good as possible. Hope I am wrong and everyone who is willing to see him will not regret that. He is certainly knows what to do, but trying too hard to make it look like a fairy tale .

His keloids works are pretty good though.

MemberMember
(@amanda-hall)

Posted : 09/09/2021 1:47 pm

3 hours ago, Candy Says said:

Well I usually dont look up for various docs not located nearby, but I saw his Instagram and I must say - if those are his best results then I would have stayaway from him. Lighting tricks are so obvious its a joke. Im not saying that people do not have improvements,maybe they have, but he certainly tries to make afters as good as possible. Hope I am wrong and everyone who is willing to see him will not regret that. He is certainly knows what to do, but trying too hard to make it look like a fairy tale .

His keloids works are pretty good though.

That's why it's important to read what other people have to say about him. I've read a few good reviews about him. Some good testimonials with pictures that say that he did a really good job. On the other hand, I've heard from some people that he messed up their skin. Same goes with Dr. Lim who everyone wants to praise.

Jason2121 liked
MemberMember
(@hsd87)

Posted : 09/16/2021 4:02 pm

There's always red flags with this guy but people still go to him lol. As a guess he prob does the same 2 treatments on everyone - laser + tl subcision and prob charges like 3k per treatment.

Not everyone's scars are the same there's no such thing as doing one treatment works for everyone. Lasers at high settings shouldn't be used on dark skinned patients but he'll blast your face with max settings anyway.

MemberMember
(@samsadleir)

Posted : 10/03/2021 5:13 am

On 9/8/2021 at 8:08 AM, Guest said:

Ok I will bite.

without evidence /pictures and too "afraid to say names" it is just baseless slander. I can't empathise with the idea that he is scaring you so much. he is a doctor not in the mafia. he can't do anything to you and if you wanted to actually help others you would post proof. i havent seen evidence of this 'botching'

Ascender liked
MemberMember
(@miro)

Posted : 10/03/2021 5:45 am

30 minutes ago, JudgmentPuzzleheaded said:

without evidence /pictures and too "afraid to say names" it is just baseless slander. I can't empathise with the idea that he is scaring you so much. he is a doctor not in the mafia. he can't do anything to you and if you wanted to actually help others you would post proof. i havent seen evidence of this 'botching'

I believe him , everything he says ,i also talked to2 people they had famous FAL with dr H , same exp , saw photos

MemberMember
(@samsadleir)

Posted : 10/03/2021 6:26 am

39 minutes ago, Miro said:

I believe him , everything he says ,i also talked to2 people they had famous FAL with dr H , same exp , saw photos

cool but then make it public? it's still just hearsay. it's actually dead annoying and selfish if you don't because you just sow doubt without evidence that confuses people. if these people actually cared about other people who may visit Hthey would make the complications clear.

MemberMember
(@miro)

Posted : 10/03/2021 7:35 am

1 hour ago, JudgmentPuzzleheaded said:

cool but then make it public? it's still just hearsay. it's actually dead annoying and selfish if you don't because you just sow doubt without evidence that confuses people. if these people actually cared about other people who may visit Hthey would make the complications clear.

90 % people coming here claiming they have great improv is hear say , not everyone iscomfortable with publishing pics online or publicly say bad things bout drs

And to be honest bad news about FAL i believe no problem 🙂 , it issuch a brutal procedure that lot of times it goes wrong, also many videos or pics on IG of dr H u can see redness or PIH months after procedure , even dr H admits that , but he s like dont worry pih or redness after laser always goes away , which is bullshit of course , i ve been talking to girl that had FAL with him , still problem with redness pih and new small scars year after procedure , he stopped answering her messages after 10 months or so ,

MemberMember
(@samsadleir)

Posted : 10/03/2021 11:39 am

4 hours ago, Miro said:

90 % people coming here claiming they have great improv is hear say , not everyone iscomfortable with publishing pics online or publicly say bad things bout drs

And to be honest bad news about FAL i believe no problem 🙂 , it issuch a brutal procedure that lot of times it goes wrong, also many videos or pics on IG of dr H u can see redness or PIH months after procedure , even dr H admits that , but he s like dont worry pih or redness after laser always goes away , which is bullshit of course , i ve been talking to girl that had FAL with him , still problem with redness pih and new small scars year after procedure , he stopped answering her messages after 10 months or so ,

more stories, no evidence. I knew a mate of a mate that wiped urine on his face and it reduced his grade 4 atrophic scars by 95%. I heard of a guy that held his breath a really long time 3 x a day and his ice picks filled up 50% after 1 week. Cool story bro. pics or didn't happen.

MemberMember
(@miro)

Posted : 10/03/2021 1:49 pm

2 hours ago, JudgmentPuzzleheaded said:

more stories, no evidence. I knew a mate of a mate that wiped urine on his face and it reduced his grade 4 atrophic scars by 95%. I heard of a guy that held his breath a really long time 3 x a day and his ice picks filled up 50% after 1 week. Cool story bro. pics or didn't happen.

Go for FAL yourself to dr H then u see what will happen

Jason2121 liked