Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guardian

BP Causes Wrinkles?

Well I've heard from a lot of people that have used BP for a while that it causes premature wrinkles. I am only 18 and I don't want to have to worry about wrinkling already. eusa_doh.gif

Yes, I think BP cause premature wrinkles. I started the BP gel for 2 weeks now, it has clear me up pretty good so far but the only problem is it does make your skin very dry and drieness caause wrinkles. Now I have fine lines and huge wrinkles around my eyes when I smile. And fine lines almost every where else. I think you would just have to moisture a lot alot .

I have another question, will these wrinkles fade if I keep using BP? Or will they only get worse? Because the wrinkles around my eyes are getting so bad that my eyelids are getting so dry that I have to constantly move my eyes around or it hurts. confused.gif

i think i may have gotten a premature wrinkle due to all the drying products i've been using on my skin for the past 6yrs approx. nobody else says that they can see it but i'm CERTAIN its there and i'm still only a teen eusa_wall.gif

Dont use anythin around the eyes........ stay away from that area...

then no wrinkles, use lots of moisturiser...

try just usin bp on your problem areas , not the hole face

I dont believe it causes wrinkles. It just dries the skin which makes the fine lines that already are there more visible. Just slather on some really good lotion with vitamins and stuff, you'll be fine. smile.gif

I'm 38 and don't have problems with wrinkles, despite using BP much of my life. I think wrinkles are caused much more by (1) genetics and (2) exposure to sun than BP! Wear sunscreen!!