Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DipItLow

So embarassed to even ask about this

IM A GUY BTW ANDTONS OF FAMILY ARE COMING FOR a huge christmas party some of them I havent seen in years.. I need some kind of otc foundation or if mac cosmetics has 1 day shipping that would be great dont care if it costs 20 for ship. I need it now before saturday. I dont want to go in the store and look though VERY EMBARASING im like a light brown/yellow color. NO two ppl in my family are the same color my mom is really fair and my dad is darker. Me and my 2 sister are all diff colors their both lighter than me im more tan so their makeup shades wont match my skin tone. I dont know what to do anyone have any tips how i can determine my shade w/ out going in the store and matching bottles to my face. Just tell me where to start and ill ahve my mom pick it up for me? Thanks a bunch oh and just so you know I dont have much active acne just one pimple under my eyebrown but I am dark spots city right now.

You'll never get it shipped i time, so here's what I suggest. Go to the nearest MAC counter (to find one, check their website), tell them you need MAC Studio Fix foundation for your sister's Christmas gift, but don't know her exact color and since it's a surprise, you couldn't ask her. Tell them you have the exact same skin type/tone as your sister, so if they just match YOU, it should be the right color. Then make your purchase and be on your way.

I have seen TONS of guys at the MAC counter. It ain't no thang, darlin'. Just keep up the buying a gift for your sis facade and you should be fine! No one will think anything weird as long as you are not acting weird. Trust me.

Have fun at your party!!!!!!!

oh god thanks for your response I was at work today thinking the same thing that I could say it was for my sister. Thank you. eusa_angel.gif

Hope you found something that worked!

In the future I suggest just using concealer.

I think foundation is more noticeable.

Since you just have dark spots a good concealer

would probably work nicely to cover.

well ends up I didnt use anything. Yeah I toughed it out. But I couldnt stop getting the "your so handsome but , have you used anything to rid yourself of those bumps" err I was so mad so I downed 5 heinekins to pass the night away I had FUN though.

make sure you blend your makeup really well and do it in natural-not yellow or dim- light so no one will be able to tell. good luck

i find the bathroom the best place to put on light cos theres a big window in there. by natural light she means daylight not an electrical switch on/off light.