Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tarentinos

Clear except for a couple of cyst.... things.

My face is pretty clear after being on the regimen for a few weeks (yay!), but a few days ago I had 2 cysts pop up. It's kind of weird having a clear face and yet having these two giant red spots! I've kept putting BP on them but they just crust over with dry skin (I know that sounds gross)--I've also tried putting some sulfur on them for the last few nights, but to no avail. Does anyone have any method for getting rid of these things? They seem to just... sit there...

After cleansing apply vinegar with a cotton ball. That's what I would do. It might dry out the skin a bit so try to focus right on the zit area only. A q-tip might be more precise.

hey, if this works, please tell me. ive got two of those cysts things and i want them to clear up before winter break is over... also i am pretty depressed that tomorrow is christmas and my face is looking bad. ive been on the regimen since about the start of december and i dont get any new whiteheads, and my blackheads are going away but i get these things now like u were talking about. thanks.

Yeah, they're like big zits without a head. Very annoying because they stay there for long periods of time (months). I'm going to try putting vinegar on them tonight after the cleanser.

Alright, after putting vinegar on both of the cysts yesterday night... one of them came to a small head by tonight. I lanced it and it seems to be healing. The other I'm still working on...