Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

there was this girl at school n all she cud go on about for ages was peole with acne don't wash blah de blah u no the story, when she went 2 australia to play netball i sed ooh were all the australian team really pretty(u no the image of australian girls) n she sed no most of them had acne. i felt so angry at dis i was like its not their fault n i bet there weren't ugly neway its just u cuz ur so f*ckin gorgeous n clear skinned (so can u feel the hate im off on a rant here).

then a few weeks ago she came 2 school n i ntoiced she had a couple of whiteheads on a forehead. i thought o ye ha see even u can get a spot. but now 3 or 4 weeks in she has fully fledged acne on her foread n chin. SO HA SHE HAD IT COMIN. but at the same time NOT HA cuz none deserves acne no matter wat. but its just taught me a lesson thats all. i thought id just share it wiv u - perhaps it will make u feel better. it did for me but now i feel extemyl guilty cuz i wouldn't wish it on anyone.

Guest Brandon
there was this girl at school n all she cud go on about for ages was peole with acne don't wash blah de blah u no the story, when she went 2 australia to play netball i sed ooh were all the australian team really pretty(u no the image of australian girls) n she sed no most of them had acne. i felt so angry at dis i was like its not their fault n i bet there weren't ugly neway its just u cuz ur so f*ckin gorgeous n clear skinned (so can u feel the hate im off on a rant here).

then a few weeks ago she came 2 school n i ntoiced she had a couple of whiteheads on a forehead. i thought o ye ha see even u can get a spot. but now 3 or 4 weeks in she has fully fledged acne on her foread n chin. SO HA SHE HAD IT COMIN. but at the same time NOT HA cuz none deserves acne no matter wat. but its just taught me a lesson thats all. i thought id just share it wiv u - perhaps it will make u feel better. it did for me but now i feel extemyl guilty cuz i wouldn't wish it on anyone.

Guest Brandon

If my idea doesn't work, then yeah spring for the butter attack. Buttaface!

just leave it I say. I;d never want ANYONE walking up to me talking about my acne. That would scar me

Guest Zitro

I wouldn't want a stranger to mention and talk about my acne. I wouldn't like it at all.

Guest Brandon

Are you guys forgetting that this bitch has been condescending towards kathryn, as well as all acne sufferers? She'd be doing her a favor. rolleyes.gif

Guest Euler
there was this girl at school and all she couud go on about for ages was "people with acne don't wash,.. blah de blah" -  you know the story..

When she went to Australia to play netball I said "ooh, are all the Australian team really pretty?" (you know the image of Australian girls) and she said "no, most of them have acne". I felt so angry at this, I was like "it's not their fault and I bet they weren't ugly anyway; it's just you because you're so f*ckin gorgeous and clear skinned" (so can you feel the hate? I'm off on a rant here).

Then, a few weeks ago, she came to school and I noticed she had a couple of whiteheads on her forehead. I thought "Oh yeah, hah! see even you can get a spot!" But now, 3 or 4 weeks in, she has fully fledged acne on her forehead and chin. SO HAH! SHE HAD IT COMING! But at the same time 'NOT HAH' because no-one deserves acne, no matter what. But it's just taught me a lesson, that's all. I just thought I'd share it with you - perhaps it will make you feel better: it did for me, but now I feel extremely guilty because I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

Its too bad she was saying all those awful things... oh well she did have it coming, right??? Maybe she will start scarring. LOL

LOL guys. yeah well i think it would be a good idea 2 give her some tips but not too obvious cause that would make her feel embarassed, but she probably deserves it. i'm not gonna stoop 2 her level however.

there was this girl at school and all she couud go on about for ages was "people with acne don't wash,.. blah de blah" - you know the story..

LOL Eucer, thanks for the grammar correction there. I am not thick by the way i do go 2 a grammar school i was just being quick. and lots of people spell with with a "v" 24 hr revenge therapy, ur just not "wiv" it lol.

i too believe beauty is inherent lol. everyone glows from the inside too. anyone in despair - ive had acne and come out the other side lookin okay lol even tho i say so myself - check my gallery wink.gif

after winter break come back with some clearasil and be like "oh you know since people with acne dont wash their faces, i thought ud like this"

Guest Euler

LOL guys. yeah well i think it would be a good idea 2 give her some tips but not too obvious cause that would make her feel embarassed, but she probably deserves it. i'm not gonna stoop 2 her level however.

there was this girl at school and all she couud go on about for ages was "people with acne don't wash,.. blah de blah" - you know the story..

LOL Eucer, thanks for the grammar correction there. I am not thick by the way i do go 2 a grammar school i was just being quick. and lots of people spell with with a "v" 24 hr revenge therapy, ur just not "wiv" it lol.

i too believe beauty is inherent lol. everyone glows from the inside too. anyone in despair - ive had acne and come out the other side lookin okay lol even tho i say so myself - check my gallery wink.gif

Yeah sorry about that smile.gif I wasn't trying to get at you or anything smile.gif I was just bored and though "ah what the heck" wink.gif

mayb i shud get wiv it !

You shouldn't put yourself on the same level as her. Be a better person and help her out. Just, because she was a bitch before and now she has acne. Doesn't make her a bad person. She was just naive. Well, be a bigger person and help her out.

after winter break come back with some clearasil and be like "oh you know since people with acne dont wash their faces, i thought ud like this"

I dunno.. if she's not completely retarded she'll recall those times she had rambled on about how acne is because people don't wash and then discover that washing doesn't help. So if she's not completely ignorant she knows she was wrong. I'd let her suffer.. but thats me.. I sometimes think that if everyone got the same degree of acne the world would be a humble place.

I dunno.. if she's not completely retarded she'll recall those times she had rambled on about how acne is because people don't wash and then discover that washing doesn't help. So if she's not completely ignorant she knows she was wrong. I'd let her suffer.. but thats me..  I sometimes think that if everyone got the same degree of acne the world would be a humble place.