Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kathryn

HOW 2 GET STUFF 4 REGIMEN CHEAP IF U LIVE IN UK

ive been browsing ebay. ive found an ebay store on www.ebay.com note, its dot com not uk, theres a store called OTCRETAIL. they sell eucerin cetaphil basis and neutrogena. the shipping to UK is $14.00 but only 50 cents for second n subsequent items. 14 dollars is just over 7 pounds which i think is decent seeing for example, as the basis soap is only $2.50 about £1.30. drugstore.com shippin is 12 pounds so im thinking its better than nothing. plus you know these products work, u don't have 2 decide in boots or whatever if the UK product is gona work or not.

click here for the shop

no sorry. omg i just clicked ur link www.clearskin.co.uk i didn't know dans bp gel was being sold 2 uk for reasonable shippin omg but the bp still pretty expensive o well. can we order now off the site??? biggrin.gif

no sorry. omg i just clicked ur link www.clearskin.co.uk i didn't know dans bp gel was being sold 2 uk for reasonable shippin omg but the bp still pretty expensive o well. can we order now off the site??? biggrin.gif

Not yet unfortunately, If you read the other thread that has like 157 posts that was started by NIckd_uk or something, it says it all in there

Anyways, the short version is..... I set everythnig up and things, and DAn doesn't want to sell it to me because he doesn't want to sell it to a competing site, but if you post on my forums or the "who wants...." posts on here, then we can see how many people want a uk distributor so I can try to change his mind

ive been browsing ebay. ive found an ebay store on www.ebay.com note, its dot com not uk, theres a store called OTCRETAIL. they sell eucerin cetaphil basis and neutrogena. the shipping to UK is $14.00 but only 50 cents for second n subsequent items. 14 dollars is just over 7 pounds which i think is decent seeing for example, as the basis soap is only $2.50 about £1.30. drugstore.com shippin is 12 pounds so im thinking its better than nothing. plus you know these products work, u don't have 2 decide in boots or whatever if the UK product is gona work or not.

click here for the shop

Do you know if that is the right eucerin they sell on there?