Notifications
Clear all

Dr EMer for acne scars and subcision

MemberMember
(@leilazarhotmail-com)

Posted : 06/11/2021 1:39 pm

has anyone visited dr. Emer for Subcision? If so, what was your experience?

MemberMember
(@amanda-hall)

Posted : 06/11/2021 5:32 pm

In terms of technique for any method of scar treatment, I'd say Emer is fine. For what he charges, he's the worst.

If you go to Emer, be prepared to spend 2-3X what you would elsewhere. For example, filler that is $1k at a different place is $1,500 at Emer's. Laser treatment for a few thousand would be $5-8k at his place. He will also try to get you to do multiple treatments at once and buy his expensive products.

Oh, and his online reviews are mostly paid. He incentivizes patients to give him good reviews.

Drive a few hours south to see Dr. Rullan for subcision. Rullan is better and cheaper.

MemberMember
(@sirius-lee)

Posted : 06/12/2021 1:22 am

7 hours ago, Amanda Hall said:

In terms of technique for any method of scar treatment, I'd say Emer is fine. For what he charges, he's the worst.

If you go to Emer, be prepared to spend 2-3X what you would elsewhere. For example, filler that is $1k at a different place is $1,500 at Emer's. Laser treatment for a few thousand would be $5-8k at his place. He will also try to get you to do multiple treatments at once and buy his expensive products.

Oh, and his online reviews are mostly paid. He incentivizes patients to give him good reviews.

Drive a few hours south to see Dr. Rullan for subcision. Rullan is better and cheaper.

Well, I'm sure he'll pamper you like a celebrity. After all, this is like right next to Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills.

MemberMember
(@amanda-hall)

Posted : 06/12/2021 1:30 am

5 minutes ago, Sirius Lee said:

Well, I'm sure he'll pamper you like a celebrity. After all, this is like right next to Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills.

Dr. Rullan's office is a three-story building in a residential neighborhood with car repair places and fast food restaurants blocks away. It's about the doctor and not about the glam. Dr. Rullan's methods don't always result in improvement, but his subcision skills and cost are so much better than Emer's.

Jason Emer: West Hollywood, CA (vitals.com)

Real Patient Ratings for Jason Emer (webmd.com)

MemberMember
(@ikermourinho99gmail-com)

Posted : 06/13/2021 1:45 pm

I have been businesman since my 25, this means almost 30 years. I have seen all these types like Emer, fake smile, suit , tie,lots of talks, agressive self promoting. Dont fall for it. His PR is agressive. He has profesional PR agency behind him, professional videos. Good doctor and profesional doesnt need this. Those people are asking very much in return ofvery little, promising miracles. When you find out they cannot deliver, they hide behind their desks, behind their managers and their excuses, while they are catching another greenhorn.

MemberMember
(@misscamay2005)

Posted : 11/04/2021 3:07 am

people I know went to him.not happyu wont be able to talk/see him post treatmentread some negative yelp reviews there is truth to it.