Using The Acne.org ...

Notifications
Clear all

Using The Acne.org regimen in Hot and Humid areas.

MemberMember
(@n-u-mlambagmail-com)

Posted : 06/09/2021 9:08 am

Hello Acne.org forum! I recently started using the regimen after trying so many different products. I do not have severe acne but i have a number of dark spots and hyperpigmentation on my forehead. I'm almost done with my fourth week and I am loving the progress ! I live in the UAE and it gets pretty hot and humid...especially during summertime. I've been doing my best to avoid drirect sunligh for too long as Iburn very easily (I have brown African Skin). Because of COVID I have to wear a mask at work but Ihave opportunities to wear a shield when Iam at my work area.

As it gets hotter, i have been developing a heat rash on my face whenever Iget to hot. I have done my best to time my self as Iapply the regimen step by step and finish with sunscreen. However I have still been experiencing this rash at the end of the day. At first i would sweat and get sunburnt ( then slowly rub the dead skin off) but now its just a rash. Is here any way I can stop the irritation?

Member Admin
(@dan)

Posted : 06/14/2021 4:11 pm

I like to use only those blue surgical masks. And actually, since you're in the hot sun, you can buy them in white as well.

N.K.M liked