Notifications
Clear all

I want to die.

MemberMember
(@mimiytrewqgmail-com)

Posted : 05/28/2021 1:55 am

deep, ugly boxcar scars. I have severe depression from this horror on my face. I don™t think any treatment will work.

71DC810D-5384-4649-8619-52F6E217C684.jpeg

MemberMember
(@wish-we-could-go-back-in-time)

Posted : 05/28/2021 8:05 am

I'm sorry to hear :( Won't TCA cross or TCA Paint help improve these scars?

Maybe @Sirius Leecan help.

Stay strong, I'm also suffering from scar depression

Member Admin
(@dan)

Posted : 05/28/2021 3:48 pm

I agree. Stay strong! There are procedures that really do help. TCA CROSS can work wonders. And other things can really help too. See a really good dermatologist/plastic surgeon who specializes in acne scar treatment, and then get a second opinion. And keep us posted please.

MemberMember
(@salientdouble)

Posted : 05/28/2021 8:01 pm

Hey,

I tried silicone gel and it's working well.

Try this.

MemberMember
(@kayleexroseyahoo-com)

Posted : 05/28/2021 10:49 pm

Hey, I feel your pain, also a female with acne scars and it sucks really bad. But dont lose hope, you can get a lot of improvement. Im just starting my acne scar treatment journey and I know its going to be a long and grueling process but it feels good to finally be able to do something about this shit that has made me feel so awful for so many years. I know its hard but keep your chin up and try to have faith, itll keep you going.

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 05/29/2021 11:57 am

How old are these scars? They look fresh to me. If it's so get treatment asap and you might have great %improvement. I think subcision tca cross and fractional ablative laser, a few sessions, will give you noticeable improvement. Don't lose faith or let your skin get you down. I find it hard sometimes to follow my own advice but it's what we have to do.

MemberMember
(@mimiytrewqgmail-com)

Posted : 05/29/2021 12:38 pm

39 minutes ago, JPK said:

How old are these scars? They look fresh to me. If it's so get treatment asap and you might have great %improvement. I think subcision tca cross and fractional ablative laser, a few sessions, will give you noticeable improvement. Don't lose faith or let your skin get you down. I find it hard sometimes to follow my own advice but it's what we have to do.

Literally waited 8 months after accutane to start treatment. I did dermarolling with some subcision on the 27thof April. How much percentage improvemenet do you reckon I can get? Im looking for a dermatologist in Ireland could you adviseme one?

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 05/29/2021 12:49 pm

26 minutes ago, Shelly399 said:

Literally waited 8 months after accutane to start treatment. I did dermarolling with some subcision on the 27thof April. How much percentage improvemenet do you reckon I can get? Im looking for a dermatologist in Ireland could you adviseme one?

The scars look red and still fresh to me maybe you'll get more improvement naturally as your skin heals completely. Dermarolling is too mild for your scars in my opinion. Try to get some laser especially if you're white. I also think tca cross will give you very nice improvement for the sharp edges. Unfortunately I don't know anybody in Ireland. I personally am seeing Dr Davide in France. But I heard from people who I am in contact with per personal messages about a doctor. People have had great success with her as I learned today.I might go see her if I don't have results with Davide. Hope this helps.

MemberMember
(@mimiytrewqgmail-com)

Posted : 05/29/2021 12:56 pm

5 minutes ago, JPK said:

personal messages about a doctor in London. Dr Penelope. People have had great success with her as I learned today.

Does she treat severe scarring like mine? Maybe those good results are only for superficial scarring

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 05/29/2021 1:01 pm

4 minutes ago, Shelly399 said:

Does she treat severe scarring like mine? Maybe those good results are only for superficial scarring

I will pm you the member who told me about her. Maybe you'll learn more.

MemberMember
(@mimiytrewqgmail-com)

Posted : 05/29/2021 1:03 pm

1 minute ago, JPK said:

I will pm you the member who told me about her. Maybe you'll learn more.

Yes please.

MemberMember
(@mimiytrewqgmail-com)

Posted : 07/03/2021 4:58 pm

On 5/29/2021 at 2:01 AM, SalientDouble said:

Hey,

I tried silicone gel and it's working well.

Try this.

Can you explain please? Should I use it after RF microneedling to boost healing?

MemberMember
(@livingwithfaith)

Posted : 07/03/2021 5:21 pm

Please don't give up. Look at this post by Dr. Lim. This girl's scars look very similar to yours and this is the improvement she got in only 9 months. It just took a few tca sessions, subcision, and erbium laser at the end. Dr. Emil had success using tca on a patient with deep box scars as well

The most important thing you can do right now is 1) your research on the best acne scar methods for your type of scars and 2) find the right doctor who can help you accomplish this goal. You'll just waste more time, money, and possibly make things worse by going to just anyone. But please don't give up.

scarimprovement.png

scarimprovement.png

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 07/04/2021 12:55 am

7 hours ago, LivingWithFaith said:

Please don't give up. Look at this post by Dr. Lim. This girl's scars look very similar to yours and this is the improvement she got in only 9 months. It just took a few tca sessions, subcision, and erbium laser at the end. Dr. Emil had success using tca on a patient with deep box scars as well

The most important thing you can do right now is 1) your research on the best acne scar methods for your type of scars and 2) find the right doctor who can help you accomplish this goal. You'll just waste more time, money, and possibly make things worse by going to just anyone. But please don't give up.

scarimprovement.png

scarimprovement.png

I have such scars. Mine are exactly like on the 1st photo, a few like on the 2nd. Boxcars right? So I need tca cross and co2 laser many times, maybe subcision? Wholy moly! So the doctor treats such scars sucessfully with 3 treatments puts on social media and I got his useless Genius and the dangerous Radiesse?? Beyond mad again!!!

MemberMember
(@mimiytrewqgmail-com)

Posted : 07/04/2021 2:07 pm

20 hours ago, LivingWithFaith said:

scarimprovement.png

scarimprovement.pngThe lighting is extremelyyyy altered in the after pic. Quite underwhelming to be frank

MemberMember
(@livingwithfaith)

Posted : 07/04/2021 3:21 pm

1 hour ago, Shelly399 said:
21 hours ago, LivingWithFaith said:

scarimprovement.png

scarimprovement.pngThe lighting is extremelyyyy altered in the after pic. Quite underwhelming to be frank

Expand  

It is. Dr. Lim has a terrible habit of using inconsistent angles and lighting which makes me question him, but I chose this particular example for a reason. You can definitely tell her scars are almost completely lifted and they have that typical pinkness that usually lingers from tca cross. I mean, the scars went from being seemingly bottomless and casting a deep shadow, to just about flat. Lighting and angles can't obscure that in this example. 

I know from my own personal experience TCA cross can raise some of the deepest of pits. It just sucks how long the redness can last. 

MemberMember
(@scarright)

Posted : 07/04/2021 9:57 pm

I think once the redness starts to dissipate the actual scars won't look that bad when someone is looking at you from a distance. The photo looks like a real close up picture of your cheek and 99% of people in real life will never get that close. Currently the scars stand out more because of the redness and that can be treated by a reputable dermatologist. Hyperpigmentation and PIE are a lot easier to treat then say atrophic scars. Keep up the faith.

MemberMember
(@getsmart121)

Posted : 07/05/2021 12:28 am

Maybe try one or two excisions to see how you respond to the treatment.

you need to get laser after excision. This is the fastest route as youonly have bad scars in areas and you dont have widespread scarring.in 2 months you shouldve as close to good skin as before but the risk of excision is it can open up also you would be left with a fine line that will fade with time,thats why you need to do 2 or 3 and see how you heal.

Make sure to use dissolvable stitches as you can keep the stitches longer and have less chance of opening back up. Atleast 10 to 12 days.

long term solution is 6 months to a year is using tca cross and see how you respond. This is safer as there is not much downside. Your scars could become shallower but wider.

MemberMember
(@sandipgrewal01gmail-com)

Posted : 07/05/2021 6:03 pm

On 7/4/2021 at 1:21 PM, LivingWithFaith said:

It is. Dr. Lim has a terrible habit of using inconsistent angles and lighting which makes me question him, but I chose this particular example for a reason. You can definitely tell her scars are almost completely lifted and they have that typical pinkness that usually lingers from tca cross. I mean, the scars went from being seemingly bottomless and casting a deep shadow, to just about flat. Lighting and angles can't obscure that in this example.

I know from my own personal experience TCA cross can raise some of the deepest of pits. It just sucks how long the redness can last.

In your experience how long did it take for the redness to disappear? Did it also help with pih and pie.

MemberMember
(@wish-we-could-go-back-in-time)

Posted : 07/06/2021 5:28 am

11 hours ago, jkse said:

In your experience how long did it take for the redness to disappear?

From TCA Cross? It probably is different for every skin type, but for me it took about 2 months and a half for redness to completely disappear. Also important to apply SPF and avoid sun at all costs

MemberMember
(@vidrar)

Posted : 07/09/2021 8:35 pm

You need subcision (in the right hands) 3-5 sessions, there's lots of fat loss there. You will definitely see improvement just from that. Then you can do TCA and Laser to finish it off.