Notifications
Clear all

Genius RF Dr. Weiner or not?

MemberMember
(@lany)

Posted : 05/21/2021 6:34 pm

Hello,

I did some manual procedures and looking forward to do Genius RF (newer technology of Infinity). I know Dr. Weiner doesGenius RF and I think he is good choice, since he is experienced in acne scarring. However I live in California and while I don't mind to spend money for treatments, I'm not attracted with idea to spend more money for flight, hotel and etc....

Does it make big difference, what doctor treat you with Genius RF or itdoesn't matter with this device? if not, I would prefer to do it locally.

MemberMember
(@amanda-hall)

Posted : 05/22/2021 12:40 am

6 hours ago, Lany said:

Hello,

I did some manual procedures and looking forward to do Genius RF (newer technology of Infinity). I know Dr. Weiner doesGenius RF and I think he is good choice, since he is experienced in acne scarring. However I live in California and while I don't mind to spend money for treatments, I'm not attracted with idea to spend more money for flight, hotel and etc....

Does it make big difference, what doctor treat you with Genius RF or itdoesn't matter with this device? if not, I would prefer to do it locally.

I'd say it makes less of a difference when it comes to radiofrequency microneedling (RFM) than procedures like fractional laser or Cross. But this is just me.

Do your research on the maximum depth though. Some people will say 2.5mm is the deepest RFM should go to avoid any fat loss. My doctor did 3.5mm, 2.5mm, and 1.5mm all in one setting. I don't know if I suffered any consequences because I don't have before and after pictures. I didn't see noticeable results from RFM but it really depends on your scar types.

My suggestion would be to find a reputable place that doesn't rip you off and then save the money on the flight and hotel to do another treatment.

MemberMember
(@miro)

Posted : 05/22/2021 1:18 am

Genius RMF is good for rolling scars combined with subcision imho , icepicks dont react to treatment at all , boxcars very very little if any

MemberMember
(@lany)

Posted : 05/22/2021 7:56 am

Thank you @Amanda Hall, have you done only RFM or it was combined with Sculpta?

Thank you@Miro, I have mix of everything. I was going through threads and noticed that BA and few other members recommended Infiniti and similar devices for box scars. Don't you think It will be much help? I though it still helps to smooth out edges of the scar

MemberMember
(@miro)

Posted : 05/22/2021 8:14 am

15 minutes ago, Lany said:

Thank you @Amanda Hall, have you done only RFM or it was combined with Sculpta?

Thank you@Miro, I have mix of everything. I was going through threads and noticed that BA and few other members recommended Infiniti and similar devices for box scars. Don't you think It will be much help? I though it still helps to smooth out edges of the scar

Well try it , see for urself , everyonereacts diff , boxcars react best to other methods , but maybe u ll be happy with this treatment

MemberMember
(@lany)

Posted : 05/22/2021 8:21 am

@MiroWhat are other better methods in your opinion?

MemberMember
(@miro)

Posted : 05/22/2021 11:17 am

2 hours ago, Lany said:

@Miro What are other better methods in your opinion?

This is interesting study

607A9BFB-EB4E-4FBB-A4A9-A03676EBC71D.png

MemberMember
(@amanda-hall)

Posted : 05/22/2021 10:31 pm

14 hours ago, Lany said:

@MiroWhat are other better methods in your opinion?

What type of scars do you have? This really makes a difference. Like Miro said, Infini isn't going to do much for icepick scars.

MemberMember
(@lany)

Posted : 05/23/2021 11:43 am

@Mirothanks

@Amanda HallI though, it is good idea to post a pictures, but going to do that later,my face isstill super red after last procedure, not much can see. Will post picture once face heals andgo from there, interesting what else can be done...