Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hey so..my skin had been great for a couple of weeks..clear and red marks were fading..but its that time of the month so my skin started breaking out abit...and me..in my retarded stupor..decided to pop them so they would go away..that did not work so instead i loaded on the BP and now..what i'm left with is 2 huge dried out zits...they are dark brown/red..painful and shrivled up..and they are still active..i cant' even put make up on cuz they look soo terrible and the makeup makes them look worse..what do i do?? what should my course of action be now?? i want to look decent for xmas!!

ps: i live in canada so..if you recommend products know that there is a chance I wont be able to find it!

I would try putting neosporin on them and see if that helps. After you pop zits its a good idea to put neosporin on them to help them heal.

Lol wow this is so realitive to my problem , I had to zits so i poped them and i still have one looks like how you described , i put loads of bp on my forehead and one went away with a scar but i still have one huge one right now i kept sqeezing it and blood came out now its more red. Im gona try to load up on bp more its seemed to work a little. Im also trying to look good for christmas and i live in canada smile.gif

Good Luck with your problem , ill be praying for you.

I've found that the best thing to do after popping a zit is to soak a peice of toilet paper in hydrogen peroxide and hold it on the poppage continuously for about half an hour. They say popping is bad, but come on... sometimes you just need to pop that shit.

Emu oil I think works better than the Neosporin.A good healthfood store should carry it.If you get that urge to pick again...ice it down first and don't force a pimple that isn't ready to go.Have a nice holiday, Lauramarie.