Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rush02

IT ACTUALLY WORKED!!

After going off diane 35(the pill), my acne came back full force. I ordered this stuff off the Proactive website (ugh, i hate to sound like one of those infomercial losers)and was shocked when it actually started to clear my back acne right away...Mine was pretty severe (big red painful ones as well as blackheads) so i thought i would post this for anyone who has given up hope in non-prescription therapy. Having acne on your body REALLY sucks and made me very self conscious so please try this stuff you won't regret it. Its easy to use...I only use it once a day and the pads are a good size for reaching. It contains glycolic acid. It's weird because the actual Proative Solution 3 step system with benzoyl peroxide didn't really work, but this stuff is great....75 pads so it will last me over 2 months and it's only about $30 smile.gif

YAY!

OK, disreguard this post as I no longer believe these were the cure for my body acne...I cut the dairy out of my diet and am 100% clear. Give that a try, it's free anyways what have you got to lose...See the holistic health section of this site.