Notifications
Clear all

Forehead Subcision

MemberMember
(@sltnslnlckgmail-com)

Posted : 05/09/2021 10:49 am

Hey guys! I had subcision on mu forehead because of rolling acne scars and now my face is like i got rinoplasty. Is there any case same here? My doc said it's normal but i want to find someone like me and need to talk about this! Thank you!

MemberMember
(@miro)

Posted : 05/09/2021 1:20 pm

2 hours ago, Selinelc said:

Hey guys! I had subcision on mu forehead because of rolling acne scars and now my face is like i got rinoplasty. Is there any case same here? My doc said it's normal but i want to find someone like me and need to talk about this! Thank you!

Yes it happened to me too

Selinelc liked
MemberMember
(@sltnslnlckgmail-com)

Posted : 05/09/2021 4:17 pm

2 hours ago, Miro said:

Yes it happened to me too

So how long did it take to dissappear? All my face is like a bomb :( im so afraid that it will remain :(

MemberMember
(@miro)

Posted : 05/09/2021 8:21 pm

4 hours ago, Selinelc said:

So how long did it take to dissappear? All my face is like a bomb :( im so afraid that it will remain :(

2-4 days completely gone

MemberMember
(@sibel)

Posted : 05/09/2021 9:36 pm

It is normal. Had one Nokor and one full cannula forehead Subs. The forehead ballooned and the eyelids were swollen.. after a week everything went away just the yellow bruiseswere therefor 2 more weeks..unfortunately it did not do much for the forehead scars...

MemberMember
(@sltnslnlckgmail-com)

Posted : 05/10/2021 5:21 am

7 hours ago, Sibel said:

It is normal. Had one Nokor and one full cannula forehead Subs. The forehead ballooned and the eyelids were swollen.. after a week everything went away just the yellow bruises were there for 2 more weeks..unfortunately it did not do much for the forehead scars... 

I am really sorry for the comments here about forehead acne scars will be with us forever :( i got subcision and radiofrekans together and i will see if it will be okat or not. What did u do for your forehead acne scars Sibel? I live in Turkey btw. If you also live in Turkey we can share the infos about the doctors 

MemberMember
(@sibel)

Posted : 05/10/2021 11:20 am

A lot. 6 Subs altogether, multiple mnd, tca, tca cross, fillers, lasers...doing rfmnd now... nothing works till the level where I can say ok there are scars but I can live with them.. I managed to get a result on the cheeks on several main scars to this extent, still working on others... but the forehead no...

MemberMember
(@sltnslnlckgmail-com)

Posted : 05/10/2021 12:07 pm

44 minutes ago, Sibel said:

A lot. 6 Subs altogether, multiple mnd, tca, tca cross, fillers, lasers...doing rfmnd now... nothing works till the level where I can say ok there are scars but I can live with them.. I managed to get a result on the cheeks on several main scars to this extent, still working on others... but the forehead no...

Wow okay, i am just in the beginning of the road probably. I don't know what i can do anymore and i was thinking my forehead being filled as a last chance. Doesn't it help?

MemberMember
(@ikermourinho99gmail-com)

Posted : 05/10/2021 12:09 pm

1 minute ago, Selinelc said:

Wow okay, i am just in the beginning of the road probably. I don't know what i can do anymore and i was thinking my forehead being filled as a last chance. Doesn't it help?

I saw some progress only with subc + filler and fractional CO2 , but not very good , up to 20%, its hard battle.

MemberMember
(@sltnslnlckgmail-com)

Posted : 05/10/2021 4:02 pm

3 hours ago, Iker99 said:

I saw some progress only with subc + filler and fractional CO2 , but not very good , up to 20%, its hard battle.

Sometimes i can't breath :(

MemberMember
(@sibel)

Posted : 05/10/2021 5:42 pm

All fillers dissolve. The permanent or semipermanent stay like Belafil for example.. but I would not inject it in the forehead..

You could try to make a nice fringe,, very helpful for recovery periods and in general not to focus on the forehead scars.,

MemberMember
(@sltnslnlckgmail-com)

Posted : 05/12/2021 2:36 pm

Yes the last thing that i will try... thank you so much!

MemberMember
(@lotstolearn)

Posted : 06/03/2021 6:05 pm

Also looking into this as well. I know forehead scarring is a hard battle. Do any strong chemical peels possibly help with the texture at least?