(@daliasaldanha96gmail-com)

Posted : 05/04/2021 2:43 pm

Any comments? Advice? Feedback?

MemberMember
(@sirius-lee)

Posted : 05/04/2021 8:29 pm

5 hours ago, boxthatboxcar said:

Any comments? Advice? Feedback?

Well, you haven't filled us in with any details.

What was the TCA concentration?

Since I don't see any trace of scabs or redness, it probably wasn't anywhere near 100%.

Also you could still have some residual swelling still. 10 day post-op is way too early to evaluate scars.

In any case, you have boxcar scars with very prominent edges. Clearly, one treatment is not gonna cure you. In fact, you will need at least 6 or more. Also, you will need 100% TCA. If you want to see improvement,there's no way around it.These boxcars are probably THE hardest to treat but with patience and mental fortitude your scars will improve over time.

MemberMember

Posted : 05/04/2021 8:40 pm

Thank you! I only used 60% and my 100% TCA shipment is currently still on the way. This is a very mentally defeating process, honestly. It scabbed for a good 9 days and the last of them just fell an hour before clicking the 'after' picture.

MemberMember
(@xiuyanglin12gmail-com)

Posted : 05/05/2021 9:48 am

13 hours ago, boxthatboxcar said:

This is a very mentally defeating process, honestly

I can totally understand, I used 85% TCA couple of months ago. I've seen some improvements for some scars, but it is sooo slow. Not to mention I still have redness from scabs because of my brown skintype. For me the key has been not to track daily or even weekly progress. Earlier I would take pictures in various angles every few days to document my progress but soon I realized this isn't any good for my mental health. The way I've been going about this is that, If it improves- great, but if it doesn't, fine then I have nothing to lose. Treatment wont make my scars any worse. I feel I've reached that state of acceptance

MemberMember
(@de-rerum-natura)

Posted : 05/05/2021 10:24 am

When i saw results on my cheeks with cross, was after 4 weeks of the third session

I personally cant see any major difference by the photos u provided, but u cant expect to see any results in 10 days.. I would go far and say that u should expect results after 3 or more sessions.. If u can achieve results prior to 3 -4 treatments, its a bless
Hope u succeed, dont give up, cheers gl!

MemberMember
(@getstatuslinkgmail-com)

Posted : 05/06/2021 3:58 pm

it is definitely better

MemberMember

Posted : 05/06/2021 4:10 pm

Thank you everyone for your comments. I have had the three worst days of my life (I know, I am weak.) trying to deal with and accept my face. I have never felt more worse in my life and I am always glad for the logical comments and kind encouragement I get on this forum.

MemberMember
(@wish-we-could-go-back-in-time)

Posted : 05/06/2021 5:11 pm

1 hour ago, boxthatboxcar said:

I have had the three worst days of my life (I know, I am weak.) trying to deal with and accept my face.

You're not weak at all, all of us have to battle acne scars every day knowing how badly it affects our confidence and social life, everyone who goes through the same as you knows exactly how you feel, you're actually very strong, I have less scars than you and I'm way more mentally distressed by them than you seem to be with yours. It just pains me to see how something so common and so life destroying still has no perfect cure, yet there are cure for many other issues like teeth deformity, nose deformity, whatever. They even came up with a vaccine in 1 year for a deadly virus, just can't get my head around how the biggest organ of the human body is the least advanced in terms of technology

MemberMember
(@sirius-lee)

Posted : 05/07/2021 1:14 am

8 hours ago, boxthatboxcar said:

Thank you everyone for your comments. I have had the three worst days of my life (I know, I am weak.) trying to deal with and accept my face. I have never felt more worse in my life and I am always glad for the logical comments and kind encouragement I get on this forum.

Trust me, your scars will get better with more treatments. It's the apathy of not doing anything that will pummel your self-confidence. Once you start to see improvement, you won't even remember this day. Or better yet, you'll deny everything you said today. :D

So get those scars treated. 

Ishayat liked