Notifications
Clear all

How much down time is there for Infini/Genius for acne scars in your experience?

MemberMember
(@rickyduds1googlemail-com)

Posted : 05/03/2021 9:58 pm

Hello,

I amconsidering doing a Genius/Infini/RF microneedling treatment on my acne scars. I am curious about the experience of other people?Particularly curious how long afterthe procedureit took others until they felt nobody would notice? The doctor told me 3-5 days but I've had laser treatments done and I feel like it's always longer than what doctorssay

Thank you

MemberMember
(@mygeauxgmail-com)

Posted : 05/04/2021 9:10 am

I've had RF genius needling. It was VERY PAINFUL even with numbing. The dots/scarsare TINY. If your still wearing a mask or even not you can't really notice mine were gone in about 3 days.

MemberMember
(@kay24)

Posted : 05/04/2021 11:14 am

I didn't feel normal for 10-14 days. It wasn't drastic after 5 days but in harsherlighting I felt better within a couple weeks.

MemberMember
(@amanda-hall)

Posted : 05/04/2021 11:51 am

Doctors always give you a shorter estimate to sell you treatments. It's BS.

After I got it done, I was not ready for public viewing for about 6-7 days. I still had dark marks that took at least 10 days to clear up.

But what's downtime to you? Do you in a place that doesn't care what you look like? Then maybe 5 days is ok. If you wear a mask and can cover most of your face, heck, you could return to work in 2-3 days?? But if your treatment is outside the area of your mask, then I'd say at least a week. Please don't put anything on your face while it's still healing, unless it's moisturizer.

MemberMember
(@rickyduds1googlemail-com)

Posted : 05/04/2021 10:06 pm

Thank you all! Very helpful.

"Downtime" to me is when friends wouldn't ask if I had something done on my face and let's say feeling "back to normal" enough to go on a first date.It sounds like that's about 10-14 days for Kay. @Amanda Halland @Antique84, would you say the same?

MemberMember
(@mygeauxgmail-com)

Posted : 05/05/2021 8:24 am

To go on a first date I would say a week. I got mine Oct 6, grid scars really showed up by Oct 9th. By the 12 they were gone.

MemberMember
(@amanda-hall)

Posted : 05/07/2021 7:03 pm

On 5/4/2021 at 8:06 PM, UbiquitousFrog said:

Thank you all! Very helpful.

"Downtime" to me is when friends wouldn't ask if I had something done on my face and let's say feeling "back to normal" enough to go on a first date.It sounds like that's about 10-14 days for Kay. @Amanda Halland @Antique84, would you say the same?

I think 10 days is ok. 14 days should be good.