Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sashaavocado

Acne/pustules - Will Epiduo, gel 0,1 %/2,5 % Adapalene / benzoyl peroxide help with my pustules.

Hey,

They pustules start as small white dots then it gets bigger and whiter and they are shiney and when they pop white puss come out and they leave red marks.

I get these white pustule on my chin area and upper lips, and i get them daily they never disappear. I get new ones everyday and more then one pustule at the same time and they always appear on the same place.

My skin routine- I shower and after the shower i wash my face with a cleanser CeraVe SA Smoothing Cleanser and put some moisturizer after. And i do the same at night.

I tried benzoyl peroxide 5% cream but it gave me areally bad reaction, my skin startet to flake. What can i do to prevent the pustule.

I was on  a website owned by doctors and you answer some queations and explain your acne and send some pictures.

The doctor wrote a recipe for Epiduo, gel 0,1 %/2,5 % Adapalene / benzoyl peroxide . That's why iam a little sceptic. Do you guys recommend something else, maybe some Over-the-counter acne medications and products?

Thanks

Skärmklipp.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG