Notifications
Clear all

TCA CROSS 5 days post treatment

MemberMember
(@dheemagmail-com)

Posted : 04/27/2021 6:41 am

I had TCA cross done on my face five days ago. The scabs formed, and now all of them have gone away. The scars look a bit red (which I understand is perfectly normal). I am using Bactroban on the scars (which is what the doctor prescribed).

My scars are itching, and I have been trying not to itch them or touch them. Is the itching sensation normal even after the scabs have fallen off?

Thankyou.

MemberMember
(@sirius-lee)

Posted : 04/29/2021 11:56 pm

On 4/27/2021 at 4:41 AM, Struggling scar said:

I had TCA cross done on my face five days ago. The scabs formed, and now all of them have gone away. The scars look a bit red (which I understand is perfectly normal). I am using Bactroban on the scars (which is what the doctor prescribed).

My scars are itching, and I have been trying not to itch them or touch them. Is the itching sensation normal even after the scabs have fallen off?

Thankyou.

Your scars are itching because they are probably very dry. You should have been applying either Vaseline or Aquaphor since the first day, not some antibiotics. Do you have a history of skin infection? If not, there's no need for antibiotics.