Notifications
Clear all

Anyone visited Dr Emil?

MemberMember
(@gurveersahib789gmail-com)

Posted : 04/23/2021 10:09 pm

Hi everyone, I plan on visiting Dr Emil in Denmark soon for acne scarring. If youve visited please share your experience and how much your scars have improved. Thanks!

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 04/25/2021 5:49 pm

They didn't improve at all. I got new scars from his filler. He's sloppy. He also treated healthy skin and my scars not somuch.

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 04/25/2021 8:15 pm

When he can't do fillers he shouldn't do themMan I'm not the only one who suffered becaus3 of his filler. I went in to get my scars treated and got new scars where the filler was and also on my healthy skin because of his f^ genius laser.

I'm pissed off.

MemberMember
(@sibel)

Posted : 04/28/2021 3:48 pm

Did you get the new scars where Genius was done?

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 04/28/2021 11:25 pm

7 hours ago, Sibel said:

Did you get the new scars where Genius was done?

Yeah on my healthy skin. I pray I didn't get fat loss I'm not sure about it. My face looks thinner people comment I've lost weight. Genius is seriously not safe.

MemberMember
(@tellurium)

Posted : 04/29/2021 4:50 am

5 hours ago, JPK said:

Yeah on my healthy skin. I pray I didn't get fat loss I'm not sure about it. My face looks thinner people comment I've lost weight. Genius is seriously not safe.

This why I really appreciate in here because of the straight reviews or comments. Nothing is filtered. Kudos!

MemberMember
(@ilmf2021)

Posted : 04/29/2021 10:14 am

I just went to Dr. Henningsen for subcision, combined with hyperdiluted Radiesse. Super happy to answer any questions. I won't focus on my results until in 3 months time, when Dr. Henningsen predicted the collagen-boosting effect will begin.

I thought he was quite informed - unfortunately acne-scar treatment is a medical no mans land where where it is simply trial by error...

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 04/29/2021 11:37 am

6 hours ago, tellurium said:

This why I really appreciate in here because of the straight reviews or comments. Nothing is filtered. Kudos!

Yeah sorry for the negative review. It's not what everybody wants to hear. It's not what I wanted. I really thought I am doing the best thing for my scars and I trusted the doctor but I cannot call the black white. I really really hope it's not fat loss cause then I will be really f^cked!

MemberMember
(@sarahwaters417gmail-com)

Posted : 09/26/2021 4:58 pm

On 4/29/2021 at 5:14 PM, ilmf2021 said:

I just went to Dr. Henningsen for subcision, combined with hyperdiluted Radiesse. Super happy to answer any questions. I won't focus on my results until in 3 months time, when Dr. Henningsen predicted the collagen-boosting effect will begin.

I thought he was quite informed - unfortunately acne-scar treatment is a medical no mans land where where it is simply trial by error...

Curious how it turned out for you? :)

MemberMember
(@preditorfighter)

Posted : 09/28/2021 11:10 pm

On 9/26/2021 at 11:58 PM, sh2os said:

MemberMember
(@sibel)

Posted : 09/29/2021 6:49 pm

I am not fake) I am 48 years old lady who has been trying for 7 years different treatments for acne/herpes zoster face scars. With different Drs.
Forthe last 3 years I visited Emil for 5 times. Mostly Subs with some filler and erbium on the borders of the scars. Combined with on spot co2 for the last time. I started to observe a visible improvement after 4th time when I gave a rest to my skin for half a year. I managed to improve the most disturbing area 50%. Other areas 5-20%.
So fake or not fake.. I have got at least some results with Emil and zero with all other Drs before him. And even with Dr.Chu I got the worsening of the scars and new scars after his inaccurate Sub and tca cross missed and burned the healthy skin.With Emil I did not get @ny extra problems, the cuts for cannula healed well, no bumps after fillers, bruises- o yes.. these stay almost a month.. what I want to say- Emil listensto the patient. And not pushing the treatments only suggesting and discuss.Like forexample when he lasers the edges of the scars I mark them first and basically lead the the tooth peak exactly where the edge is and he follows with the laser. Then I check and he repeatsagain covering the missing points. So we work together on each scar. Only this way the edges could be addressed almost precisely.
Every treatment is a risk.. you never know what the outcome will be.. even with the same treatment it could turn up worse @nother time.. you might do many treatments and zero results or few treatments and 50% improvement.. or mild improvement everything boils down to Subs(filler)/ lasering the edges/tca cross.
Jasonso sorry for your negative experience ..

Ikus903 and Suvvolo liked
MemberMember
(@miro)

Posted : 10/02/2021 7:52 am

I had 4 treatments with Emil , my scars improvement , havent seen any permanent problem / side effect

Suvvolo liked
MemberMember
(@suvvolo)

Posted : 10/03/2021 2:53 pm

I had 2 treatments with dr Emil, tca cross+subcision+CO2 laser. TCA CROSS gave me about 30% improvements. Subcision didnt anything for my fat loss. CO2 gave me some improvement on my shallower scars. I will have my 3rd treatment with him next week.

MemberMember
(@miro)

Posted : 10/03/2021 9:16 pm

6 hours ago, suvvolo said:

I had 2 treatments with dr Emil, tca cross+subcision+CO2 laser. TCA CROSS gave me about 30% improvements. Subcision didnt anything for my fat loss. CO2 gave me some improvement on my shallower scars. I will have my 3rd treatment with him next week.

Fat loss will improve only with filler

Suvvolo liked
MemberMember
(@miro)

Posted : 10/05/2021 12:36 am

On 10/3/2021 at 9:53 PM, suvvolo said:

fat loss is permanent ,sadly not my belly

MemberMember
(@sarahwaters417gmail-com)

Posted : 10/05/2021 3:10 am

I was treated by Dr. Henningsen yesterday. I had cannula subcision on both cheeks, plus Belotero filler. I had a very good experience during the appointment and everyone was friendly and professional. I am still very swollen but I am looking forward to see how my skin recovers in the next few weeks. :)

Sibel liked
MemberMember
(@trueromance093)

Posted : 12/18/2021 5:28 pm

On 29.09.2021 at 19:49, Sibel said:

Sahte degilim) Akne/herpes zoster yuz izleri icin 7 yildir farkli tedaviler deneyen 48 yasinda bir bayanim. Farkli Dr.
Son 3 yilda Emil'i 5 kez ziyaret ettim. Cogunlukla izlerin sinirlarinda biraz dolgu maddesi ve erbium bulunan Subs. Son kez yerinde CO2 ile birlestirildi. Cildimi yarim yil dinlendirdigimde 4. seferden sonra gozle gorulur bir iyilesme gozlemlemeye basladim. En rahatsiz edici alani %50 iyilestirmeyi basardim. Diger alanlar %5-20.
Yani sahte olsun ya da olmasin.. Emil ile en azindan bazi sonuclarim var ve ondan onceki tum Dr'larla sifir. Ve Dr.Chu ile bile, yanlis Sub ve tca cross'u saglikli cildi kacirip yaktiktan sonra yaralarin ve yeni yaralarin kotulesmesini yasadim. Emil ile ekstra bir sorun yasamadim, kanul kesileri iyi iyilesti, dolgu sonrasi sislikler, morluklar- o evet.. bunlar neredeyse bir ay kaliyor.. soylemek istedigim- Emil hastayi dinliyor. Ve tedavileri zorlamamak, sadece onermek ve tartismak. Ornegin, yaralarin kenarlarina lazer uyguladiginda, once onlari isaretliyorum ve temelde dis tepesini tam olarak kenarin oldugu yere yonlendiriyorum ve o lazerle takip ediyor. Sonra kontrol ediyorum ve eksik noktalari kapatarak tekrar ediyor. Yani her yara izi uzerinde birlikte calisiyoruz. Ancak bu sekilde kenarlar neredeyse kesin olarak ele alinabilir.
Her tedavi bir risktir..sonucun ne olacagini asla bilemezsiniz..ayni tedaviyle bile baska bir zaman daha kotu olabilir.. bircok tedavi uygulayip sifir sonuc alabilirsiniz... veya az tedavi ve %50 iyilesme.. veya hafif iyilestirme her sey Subs(dolgu)/kenarlarin lazerlenmesi/tca caprazina kadar kaynar.
Jason, olumsuz deneyiminiz icin cok uzgunum ..

Can you post before and after photos?