Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
StacyDc83

chin breaking out after diet change, please help

Hey everyone,

I need some help. I'm about to be 38, I've ALWAYS had issues with cystic acne, sometimes I'll get really clear and sometimes it'll go nuts. Right now, its going NUTS. My chin is broken out in cysts so bad right now. I started dieting about 3 weeks ago, I decided to go gluten free, and I've been eating healthier. I'm loving the effects of cutting out gluten. My stomach has a lot less digestive issues, so much less bloating, my under eyes have less baggage. But every single day almost, a new deep under skin bump is forming. I've finally learned diet triggers, I used to try different supplements, like DHA, and flaxseed, but I learned DHA and most likely flaxseed cause me breakouts. So I don't take any of that now, but its just keeps coming. What do I do?  I've always tried different supplements to try and clear my skin, and then it back fires on me a lot. But right now, I'm not taking ANY supplements, just eating healthier and my poor skin is going nuts :(