Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
stephaniethompson

A Natural Approach to Acne Scar Healing

I know what you're thinking --"natural isn't going to do anything for these acne scars I've had for years, I need laser, chemical peels, etc", but hear me out.

Two months ago I went to a medical spa and asked about their options for my acne scarring (I had cystic acne for 10 years and most of that time did not moisturize my face because I didn't know any better, leading to a lot of acne scarring on both sides of my cheeks), to which the nurse recommended I get several laser treatments. When I heard the price, I was greatly discouraged but figured I had no other option. I got home and decided I would do one last search for any other treatments before I started budgeting for laser. Lo and behold, this little blue bottle kept showing up. I ignored it at first, but after it popped up again, I went to the website. 

The before and after pictures I saw did it for me. There were before pictures that had scarring worse than mine and the after pictures seemed miraculous. When I saw the cost of the little blue bottle, I bought it. I actually ended up buying the whole acne clearing kit because I was desperate.

Two weeks later, there was a notable difference (it took me a week to start following the directions to a tee); my scars were a bit less indented. It's been 2 months now, and my skin has not looked this good since before I had acne. It really is nothing short of miraculous --I still have ways to go, but even makeup application goes on so much smoother. 

If I can save somebody a few thousand, why not share my experience? Here's a before and after of me; it should be uploaded to the website soon!

God bless! 

Before and After pics Rolling Indented Acne Scar Removal At Home Peel Devotedthings copy.jpg