Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
KryptoKnight

Accutane + Creatine

My 2nd month on accutane and i've been taking creatine too. for those of you who dont know what creatine is, it is a bodybuilding supplement. the thing is ive recetnyl heard that i shouldnt be takin creatine while on the tane. i havnt asked my doc yet but i know ill hafta very soon. anyone else experince this or heard of anything relating the two?

Im also wondering about Creatine supplements like(Celtech)while on Antibiotics like tetracycline etc..............

At 123 and a major aversion to physical labor, I am by no means a bodybuilder but I have heard that several body-building supplements contain a high level of vitamin a so you could very well be poisoning your liver. Something that lots of people don't realize is that many supplements contain Vitamin A and it isn't specified on the label. For instance, I was taking Echinecea and Goldenseal for a while until I realized that they both contain Vitamin A. Just be careful with things like this because the FDA doesn't monitor vitamins, supplements or even weight gainers.

i dont know about you but working out while on accutane hurts my body and it takes a lot longer for my muscles to repair so i just stopped and im on my 5th month of accutane. If i was me, which i am, i wouldnt take creatine while on accutane, infact like i said i just stoppped working out completely because of body aches.

i dont know about you but working out while on accutane hurts my body and it takes a lot longer for my muscles to repair so i just stopped and im on my 5th month of accutane. If i was me, which i am, i wouldnt take creatine while on accutane, infact like i said i just stoppped working out completely because of body aches.