Notifications
Clear all

cysts on my butt??

MemberMember
(@ami-dutsongmail-com)

Posted : 04/08/2021 4:12 pm

I got on accutane in February 2020, and finished late August of 2020. I havent had problems since finishing, except for a few small pimples. Sorry its gross, but recently though, starting maybe two months ago, I have been getting a lot of cysts on my butt. Theyre generally on the lower part. Theyre very inflamed and reddish and hurt to sit on. There isnt discharge unless I try to pop them, and then its similar to pimple dischargea yellowish clearish fluid. Ive never had these in my life before but now Ive gotten over ten of them. Even once the inflammation stops, theres a ugly dark mark left behind. How do I treat these?!

MemberMember
(@milkysweet)

Posted : 04/12/2021 2:37 am

On 4/9/2021 at 5:12 AM, squiiid said:

I got on accutane in February 2020, and finished late August of 2020. I havent had problems since finishing, except for a few small pimples. Sorry its gross, but recently though, starting maybe two months ago, I have been getting a lot of cysts on my butt. Theyre generally on the lower part. Theyre very inflamed and reddish and hurt to sit on. There isnt discharge unless I try to pop them, and then its similar to pimple dischargea yellowish clearish fluid. Ive never had these in my life before but now Ive gotten over ten of them. Even once the inflammation stops, theres a ugly dark mark left behind. How do I treat these?!

Do you consider it a severe case? If yes, I suggest you must see a doctor to properly address the problem.

MemberMember
(@lizzieswellness)

Posted : 05/06/2022 5:04 am

To properly address the issue, I believe you should see a doctor.