Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
squiiid

cysts on my butt??

I got on accutane in February 2020, and finished late August of 2020. I haven’t had problems since finishing, except for a few small pimples. Sorry it’s gross, but recently though, starting maybe two months ago, I have been getting a lot of cysts on my butt. They’re generally on the lower part. They’re very inflamed and reddish and hurt to sit on. There isn’t discharge unless I try to pop them, and then it’s similar to pimple discharge—a yellowish clearish fluid. I’ve never had these in my life before but now I’ve gotten over ten of them. Even once the inflammation stops, there’s a ugly dark mark left behind. How do I treat these?!

On 4/9/2021 at 5:12 AM, squiiid said:

I got on accutane in February 2020, and finished late August of 2020. I haven’t had problems since finishing, except for a few small pimples. Sorry it’s gross, but recently though, starting maybe two months ago, I have been getting a lot of cysts on my butt. They’re generally on the lower part. They’re very inflamed and reddish and hurt to sit on. There isn’t discharge unless I try to pop them, and then it’s similar to pimple discharge—a yellowish clearish fluid. I’ve never had these in my life before but now I’ve gotten over ten of them. Even once the inflammation stops, there’s a ugly dark mark left behind. How do I treat these?!

Do you consider it a severe case? If yes, I suggest you must see a doctor to properly address the problem.