Notifications
Clear all

I'm so depressed about my skin

MemberMember
(@cyri-ellehotmail-fr)

Posted : 04/05/2021 1:28 pm

Good morning all, I am a girl of 28 years old soon, I live with my father and I do not work, I am French. I have acne scars all over my body, especially my face, chest, and arms. My scars are numerous, small and deep (ice pick) for the most part, even if there is everything (spots, rolling scar ...). Added to this are varicose veins (face, nose, shoulder, chest, etc.) In short, it makes me depressed, very uncomfortable.It's difficult for me just for leave my house; my scars make me feel alone: My sisters don't have this problem and my dad just said "it's like that" or "it's not too terrible".I must have been trying to get rid of it for more than 10 years; after spending the previous ten years trying to get rid of acne. I don't know how much I spent on creams and treatment (laser, peeling, injection, skin booster, microneedling, naturopathy etc.). The one that bothers me the most are the very deep holes on my nose. Are there girls who have skin as damaged as mine, over such a large area? How do you manage episodes of depression with respect to your skin, have you accepted? How do you relate to men? Anyway, there are two things I know; the first being that I would never have a child, I would never take the risk of making someone endure this. And the second is that the skin is a very important social factor.

You liked
MemberMember
(@dirigo39)

Posted : 04/05/2021 11:01 pm

Traveling to London shouldn't be expensive right?

Go to Dr. charakida for a subcision to start off.

MemberMember
(@cyri-ellehotmail-fr)

Posted : 04/06/2021 6:01 am

is that the dermatologist you saw? have you had good results?