Notifications
Clear all

Dr. Patrick Blake in San Diego

MemberMember
(@dirigo39)

Posted : 04/04/2021 2:22 am

I saw a tiktok about a guy going to this doctor to have his scar treatment done. I don't agree that he does several treatments at once but I'm thinking of going here for my subcision because Dr Rullan is getting too expensive. anyone heard of him?

the guys tiktok islincolnsrepeaterpres

MemberMember
(@anon09299)

Posted : 04/04/2021 5:21 pm

I wasn't able to see how he performed subcision (nokor, cannula or local). Based off the swelling after I doubt it was nokor or cannula. I looked like a completely different person with how much swelling occurs. Also the co2 laser is most likely a non ablative laser based on the after. Still lets say it is tca, local subcision, non ablative co2 and some punch exicision for less than 1000. Ithink that is a good deal.

MemberMember
(@dirigo39)

Posted : 04/04/2021 8:41 pm

3 hours ago, anon09299 said:

I wasn't able to see how he performed subcision (nokor, cannula or local). Based off the swelling after I doubt it was nokor or cannula. I looked like a completely different person with how much swelling occurs. Also the co2 laser is most likely a non ablative laser based on the after. Still lets say it is tca, local subcision, non ablative co2 and some punch exicision for less than 1000. Ithink that is a good deal.

neither cannula or nokor. Hm maybe I can request cannula. thanks.