Notifications
Clear all

Swollen eyes

MemberMember
(@yenyyt11gmail-com)

Posted : 03/31/2021 12:02 pm

So Im about to make 1 week using the acne.org regimen. I barely seen minimal improvement but I know its the first days and my skin is getting used to it but the only thing Im scared of is that my eyes are getting swollen. Is this normal ? They dont get extremely swollen but I can tell they are swollen ! Has anyone had this problem ? Should I continue using the products?

MemberMember
(@k3tchup)

Posted : 04/02/2021 9:00 am

Sounds like you got too close under your eyes. Avoid the fragile, thin skin around the eyes when using BP. I think a good point of reference is to feel under your eye slightly pressing down as you descend until you come to a harder part. This is the bottom of the eye socket which is bone. I'd go one finger width down from that harder area and say that this is where you stop when applying BP or using a BP based face wash. The same applies to the side of your face. Just try to be mindful of the difference of the skin around these areas which are more sensitive.

MemberMember
(@milkysweet)

Posted : 04/03/2021 4:07 am

19 hours ago, k3tchup said:

Sounds like you got too close under your eyes. Avoid the fragile, thin skin around the eyes when using BP. I think a good point of reference is to feel under your eye slightly pressing down as you descend until you come to a harder part. This is the bottom of the eye socket which is bone. I'd go one finger width down from that harder area and say that this is where you stop when applying BP or using a BP based face wash. The same applies to the side of your face. Just try to be mindful of the difference of the skin around these areas which are more sensitive.

Very well said. The skin around your eyes is a very sensitive area that requires extra care than the rest of your face does.

MemberMember
(@kavencare)

Posted : 05/03/2021 4:19 am

On 4/1/2021 at 1:02 AM, yenyyt11 said:

So Im about to make 1 week using the acne.org regimen. I barely seen minimal improvement but I know its the first days and my skin is getting used to it but the only thing Im scared of is that my eyes are getting swollen. Is this normal ? They dont get extremely swollen but I can tell they are swollen ! Has anyone had this problem ? Should I continue using the products?

Each individual has a unique skin type. If irritation occurs, discontinue using your product and consult your doctor.