Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Doctor for tca cross

Hi

can anyone recommend a doctor for tca cross? I have ice picks, some boxcar scars and many scarred pores and I am looking for a doctor in Europe. Thanks. 

Edited by Guest
On 4/6/2021 at 3:55 PM, SaraTheGerman said:

Is there a reason why you dont want to go to Dr Emil?

L

Edited by Guest
On 4/6/2021 at 8:59 PM, Gettinggoodskin said:

L

Edited by Guest
Photo uploaded
On 4/7/2021 at 3:27 PM, FlorisM said:

L

Edited by Guest
3 hours ago, FlorisM said:

Thank you!!! Maastricht is so close it sounds very good. Who should I book in with there? 

For the record, some have written me to ask about Dr Emil. I want to say I have a positive experience with him, he's a good doctor and I would recommend him. However, I have some scars that I feel like would have improved more if they had been treated with tca cross, or with laser + steroid injections. Besides, it's getting difficult logistically to travel for treatments during the pandemic, so I decided to look for doctors in my country because these treatments are available here as well. 

I'm uploading some images of my ice picks and boxcars after 2 treatments with Genius, which weren't treated with tca cross despite me asking about it. The other side is similar. 

20210407_171542.jpg

It'd be nice to see some before pics too (if you have them) that way we can have an idea whether Genius is worth it or not.

On 4/7/2021 at 6:45 PM, Toni94 said:

It'd be nice to see some before pics too (if you have them) that way we can have an idea whether Genius is worth it or not.

A

Edited by Guest