Notifications
Clear all

My Acne Scar Expereince With Dr. Rullan

MemberMember
(@michaeljosephbusinessgmail-com)

Posted : 03/27/2021 2:49 am

I had originally warned everyone about Dr. Rullan on this forum as I had heard some experiences from him were less than desirable. After getting about 7 quotes he seemed like the most reasonable one that would provide the best results so I decided to hesitantly bite the bullet and go with him for my acne scar treatment. My treatment consisted of TCA Cross, Juvederm filler, subcision, and Erbium laser all of which was done on the same day for $1999 which is cheap compared to the $5,500 I was getting quoted from other doctors who pushed Bellafill and subcision. The treatment at Dr. Rullans was surprisingly very smooth. I almost didnt feel a thing besides the Juvederm and the laser which hurt the most. What confused me though was that he put the filler in the top layer of the skin and then did the subcision which tells me my tethers are not being supported by anything as he said that he was going into a deeper layer for the subcision. After everything I was extremely swollen, like Alvin and the Chipmunks type of cheeks, but so far the healing is going okay. Dr. Rullan so far has proven me wrong and his procedurewas great but only time will tell as I continue to heal. With that being saidIm on day 4 after subcision and I have a question, I really want to perform suction especially since it sounds like none of my tethers have support but I got Erbium laser done so my face is still red with the laser pattern on it. When would it be good to perform suction? Im giving myself until day 7 but Im afraid it might be too late and the tethers might already start forming again. I appreciate all of your help and if you all have any questions about the procedure please let me know!

MemberMember
(@ma-gomezgal9gmail-com)

Posted : 03/27/2021 3:02 pm

How can you say the procedure is "great" if it's only day 4? How many more treatments are you doing with him?

MemberMember
(@michaeljosephbusinessgmail-com)

Posted : 03/27/2021 3:45 pm

By the procedure going great I mean it was very smooth from the staff making sure I was all checked in and taken care of to the actual procedure being almost completely painless. They also listened to my every concern and if I was hurting he would ensure that I was numbed more before proceeding.As far as the results I obviously have to wait until the swelling goes down but Im hoping to only have to go to him one more time if my scars depress dramatically. Im not looking to have a baby smooth face because I know that will takethousands of dollars worth of treatment but if I can get it to where my scars arent very noticeable in daylight then Ill be happy.

MemberMember
(@dakotadakota)

Posted : 05/02/2021 9:03 am

Hi Mikey,

Could you please give us an update on the results of the procedure? It has now been almost 1 month time since then.

Thanks!

MemberMember
(@hannahnick)

Posted : 08/11/2021 9:36 am

Hi! Can you please give us an update?