Notifications
Clear all

toronto scar treatments

MemberMember
(@jamesmitchell)

Posted : 03/23/2021 1:30 pm

just wanted to know if anyone knows any good dermatologists here in Toronto? I have done some subcision/sculptra with dr lemckert in hamilton on some scars on my body area and have seen some good improvement plumping the scars but wanted to start doing some laser treatments for texture/pigment. Was looking at rodger shortt in oakville but cant get a consult til 2023 which is insane

MemberMember
(@daliasaldanha96gmail-com)

Posted : 03/23/2021 1:38 pm

2023? That's crazy! I live in Montreal but would not mind travelling to Toronto for treatments, if you find some good leads.

MemberMember
(@jamesmitchell)

Posted : 03/23/2021 6:34 pm

anyone good in montreal?

MemberMember
(@daliasaldanha96gmail-com)

Posted : 03/24/2021 8:48 am

I went to a doctor near the airport who did subcision for me and offers a lot of other manual treatments like TCA CROSS (apart from the usual list of RF and laser devices). He however recommended Subcision+6 fraxel treatments for me so I did not go after the first subcision appointment (my scars are TOO severe for fraxel).

MemberMember
(@jamesmitchell)

Posted : 03/26/2021 1:26 pm

ya i feel like those laser treatments only work if your scars are very close to being flattened, I have that same issue. A lot of my scars have come up but unfortunately theres one that seems to be taking forever. The prices dont seem to change either depending on the amount of scars you doo